Tacoma Tugs

DomTheAthlete29

I have liked the name of the Tacoma Rainers, beacuse it reflects Washington, not really Tacoma. With the Foss Waterway, there are many tug boats in the area. I thaught that the Rainers should be called the tugs. Here is my idea for logos and jerseys, I'm not the greatest logo desinger, so bear with me. I someone would like to design a tug boat logo that would be great so without further wait here is the Tacoma Tugs. ooo. wait, this is a new template the iamthedorf designed, that I cleaned up for MS Paint enjoy.

TACOMATUGS.png

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I have liked the name of the Tacoma Rainers, beacuse it reflects Washington, not really Tacoma. With the Foss Waterway, there are many tug boats in the area. I thaught that the Rainers should be called the tugs. Here is my idea for logos and jerseys, I'm not the greatest logo desinger, so bear with me. I someone would like to design a tug boat logo that would be great so without further wait here is the Tacoma Tugs. ooo. wait, this is a new template the iamthedorf designed, that I cleaned up for MS Paint enjoy.

Tacoma Tugs

Sorry about the size, how could I make it larger

It depends on what program you used to make it.

And please do something about your sig. It's WAY too busy.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

i dont like you using a recolored mariners logo. and frankly i love the name tacoma rainiers they just really need to modernize and spruce of their logo (mostly just take the red out completely) and give it more pizazz.

i did make a concept once but it was on paper, a long ways back before i found these boards. im really pleased with it i just might post it on here sometime

i dont like you using a recolored mariners logo.

I really like it, its bonding the two teams from MLB and Triple-A ball. But if you don't like it, thats okay, its all from how people see it, thanks for the C&C, I will take that into mind for my next concpet.

teams.gif

Not a fan of the nickname (Tugs?), not a fan of the dark-on-dark action, and not a fan of the fact that you're using the Mariners logo when you have a decent tugboat (that may very well not be yours either) not present at all on the uniform.

philly.png

1. Replace the template with something that will actually show this off better, may I reccomend the Roger Clemente Template,

2. Interlock the double T's, and make them look bigger, right now they look very bush league.

3. Replace the recolored Mariners logo with the Double T's and use them as your hat logo

4. Try and find a better font, this one does not compliment the concept at all.

5. Try and find a better way to use the colors, try mixing a matching until they look right.

6. Try a better name like Towboats

7. Try to fit the boat into the concept

I like the theme, but just can't get into the name. "Tugs", or even "tugboats", just sounds too "cute" to me, and I can't help imagining it in a childrens book or a bathtub toy. However, I could get into a name something like "Tacoma Towboats".

LT

okay, so this concept sucked :censored:, that's okay I'm trying to get better. For the reason I left the ND design logo on the template, beacause this is HIS template, and I want people to reconize that.

teams.gif

Using the Mariners logo and recoloring is a no no.

Says someone with a recolored Ducks avatar.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Using the Mariners logo and recoloring is a no no. And the uniforms are too dark.

actually its not a no no if I were to use it as a shoulder patch, just not as a hat logo.

teams.gif

actually its not a no no if I were to use it as a shoulder patch, just not as a hat logo.

Mariners Alternate Cap from mid 1990s...

marinersalternate_cl.jpg

Mariners Uniform with sleeve patch...

mariners-jacket2.JPG

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Dude, it's an avatar. And I'm kinda making a point with the Mighty Ducks logo being recolored into the new colors. To me, this team will always be the Mighty Ducks and that will always be their history. I still cherish the Mighty Duck years and I'm said to see them go. So, by the recoloring of the logo. I'm trying to show that even with a new look, they're still the Mighty Ducks in my heart.

But yeah, off subject.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Dude, it's an avatar. And I'm kinda making a point with the Mighty Ducks logo being recolored into the new colors. To me, this team will always be the Mighty Ducks and that will always be their history. I still cherish the Mighty Duck years and I'm said to see them go. So, by the recoloring of the logo. I'm trying to show that even with a new look, they're still the Mighty Ducks in my heart.

But yeah, off subject.

It's still a recolored logo. Same thing as what you chastized that dude about.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

But yeah, off subject.

It's still a recolored logo. Same thing as what you chastized that dude about.

....... <_<

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived