Black

White

Orange

Blue

Red

White

Black

Gold

They look amazing! I've seen that style in another batch you did, but it's still impressive. Very good.

You should do Marquette, Providence, Seton Hall, etc. even if they don't have football programs.

east1.png

USF's colors are green and GOLD. Black is on the current helmet for ZERO reason whatsoever.

Could you redo them? Honestly, USFs are probably the worst set youve done.....and obviously, the ONLY ones Ive been waiting for. That makes me a complete loser.

SigReflect.png

Cinn: White and Red

USF: White and Green

Conn: All

Syarcuse: All, great job.

W. Vrigina: All, the best set.

Rutgers: Red

Pitt: All

Louisville: All, close 2nd for the best set.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

east1.png

USF's colors are green and GOLD. Black is on the current helmet for ZERO reason whatsoever.

Could you redo them? Honestly, USFs are probably the worst set youve done.....and obviously, the ONLY ones Ive been waiting for. That makes me a complete loser.

Gee, have to disagree. WHile I was panning down, the Bulls alts really got my attention. Both the green and white alts are fantastic!

Excellent work. But Syracuse WILL ALWAYS WEAR ORANGE HELMETS! Former coach Frank Maloney almost got run out of town when he changed to those god-awful white helmets in the late '70s. One of the first things Dick MacPherson did when he replaced Maloney was restore the Orange helmet. You know the old song... "You don't tug on Superman's cape...and you don't mess around with Jim('s helmet)!" You remember Jim Brown, wore Orange helmets with SU and the Cleveland Browns. Greatest running back of all time. Period. Exclamation point. End of discussion

Gee, have to disagree.  WHile I was panning down, the Bulls alts really got my attention.  Both the green and white alts are fantastic!

If you base your opinion on their current helmets, then yes, they look great. The problem with that is, their current helmet is completely inaccurate to their logo and team colors.

1) they changed logo and colors a couple years ago, including the shade of gold. instead of getting new helmets, with new gold, they used the old yellowish-greenish-goldish helmets from 1997-2002 and slapped the new logo on them.

2) their U logo is applied in green:

LCIKUTWLDMVEQUY.20051129182308.jpg

and in gold (as seen on the hip)

DSC03345_Large.sized.jpg

Now, as you can also see in this pic, the black U logo and black facemask(which I actually dont mind as much) makes absolutely zero sense and is completely inconsistent with the team's colors. Nowhere - not online, not on signage, not on merchandise, not anywhere will you find a black USF U.....except on the football helmet.

You'll also notice the greenish-yellowish-goldish color of the helmet. Nowhere near the correct color that you'll see on any other team in college football that wears gold helmets.

Now, i dont expect any of you, including Axl007 to know this. So I'm not holding it against you, just trying to educate.

SigReflect.png

Even ax can't make the Pitt helmet look good.

The only way the Pitt helmet would look good is if they change back to the script Pitt and bring back the old mustard yellow/royal blue color combo, but at least it isnt the lame Dino-Cat anymore

Even ax can't make the Pitt helmet look good.

The only way the Pitt helmet would look good is if they change back to the script Pitt and bring back the old mustard yellow/royal blue color combo, but at least it isnt the lame Dino-Cat anymore

Ditto

51113.jpg

oBIgzrL.png

Cincy-red

USF-gold

Syracuse-white

Uconn-all

Rutgers-white or red

WVU-yellow

Louisville-black

Pitt-gold(btw I like Pitt's helmets and text for all of you haters)

Nice job.

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

Archived