Dallas Cowboys tickets

rainmaker17

The Cowboys ticket themes have gotten really tired over the last couple of years. they've done the 'ring of honor' theme, the 'Landry' theme, the 'Emmitt' theme etc. etc. I've always wished they would go back to showing the other teams' logo. Well I just got my tickets today and I LOVE them. Simple and to the point. (sorry about the crappy scan ....there are not actually stripes on the grey part or the logos)

tix-1.jpg

newsig.jpg

I liked the Ring of Honor tribute, and by looking at the price, you sit lower level, from the 20's to the goal line. Last year those seats were what? $77? I moved this January, so I am not renewing. Even with the Campo years, a tremendous value since you don't need a seat license.

I liked the Ring of Honor tribute, and by looking at the price, you sit lower level, from the 20's to the goal line. Last year those seats were what? $77? I moved this January, so I am not renewing. Even with the Campo years, a tremendous value since you don't need a seat license.

Actually when I signed on for season tickets they made me buy a PSL...utter rip-off! I hope they grandfather the seat liscence costs for current ticket holders in the new stadium, but I'm not holding my breath.

newsig.jpg

I believe that they will start all over again, but since they are slowly going to raise prices the last years at Texas Stadium to bring them up to the NFL average and lessen the overall ticket shock when they move to Arlington.

Nice but what's with the disco font? Doesn't seem to fit the Cowboys at all. Just weird.

Gee, it must be you...

When I think of Dallas Cowboys football, Bauhaus is the first font that comes to my mind.

:P

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived