Brass

Kansas City Royals Concept

Just a simple design. C&C welcome....

Royals_Jersey.png

Here's a closeup of the logo on the jersey:

Royals.png

It's well done, but I think this would alienate the people in Kansas City, KS who also call the Royals their team. Maybe like the Phillies' interleague caps, this could be for games against St. Louis.

Oh, man I love this logo, mostly because I live in Missouri, but hey, It's also very creative.

Not bad at all - the Cardinal fans might not approve but I like it!!!

It's a very good, unique design, but agree that it is unrealistic for reasons expressed above;

1. They are not "Missouri's Team." I realize that the Lightining have a Florida logo, but that existed before the Panthers did and the Royals came in after the Cards.

2. I suspect they have a solid Kansas fan base that would not appreciate this at all.

I agree with what's been said. Nice logo, but you can't give KANSAS City aa Missouri logo, even though they're in Missouri. Too big of a Kansas fanbase I'd say.

The "R" in the Missouri doesn't really work for me. I guess, I'd rather see the KC in the state. Also, it does seem like it would PO the Kansas fans of the Royals. Yes, the stadium is in Missouri.

Having grown up in Kansas, I live in the Mighty Mo now, I don't think you'll offend any of the Kansas folks with the missouri state logo - we are in Missouri, but the ball team is considered "our team" by many from not only KS & MO, but we have folks from Iowa, Nebraska & Oklahoma who come up to the games frequently.

The state logo is a way of placing it on the geopraphical location.

Check out the Brewers logo - does it not have a outline of Wisconsin?

Great job!!!

It's kinda like the Florida State map on the TB Lightning logo and the fact that the other hockey team in that State is called The FLORIDA Panthers...

The Royals have a Fanbase?..................The Royals have a Fan?