Discrimibattle ix

Discrim

been on the dustshelf for a couple weeks, and i was gonna start it up sunday but forgot. anyway, let's go...yes, it's sort of bad timing, but here we go. The objective is to create a uniform with a Thanksgiving theme...sorry, no baseball (unfortunately, this also means no friar swinging a turkey leg)...you're limited to sports that are played right now.

basically, deadline's friday the 28th as i'm not counting on getting on for Turkey Day, you may use any color scheme you see fit, and there must be some sort of attempt at a Thanksgiving theme on an original design. Like the HalloWar, this DB will probably come down to a good logo edit, so let's eat! :D

examples of Thanksgiving theme:

Blackhawks C with crossing turkey legs instead of tomahawks

indian feather on logo that usually lacks one

red/gold/tan leaves or candy corn as trim

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bullšŸ¤¬

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, i'll step up to bat on this one. Now it was hard to think of a team that i could logo edit, so i searched my archive. That's when i stumbled onto a logo for a team that's not what i'd normally think of as a good candidate. So without further ado, i give you.......

the San Angelo Saints (CHL)!

copy and paste!

http://www.geocities.com/easystreet19/turkeyjersey.jpg

LOL! Ā yeah, i'd say this qualifies in the area of what i'm looking for

the Street been Ez with this, how bout someone else step up? :cool:

2016cubscreamsig.png

Do I dare enter and dominate another Discrimibattle... lol... we'll see if I have time been swamped at work plus i have a logo that im getting rewarded for... if i got time ill take the crown again...lol... if not I'll await my challenge for D-X

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

The objective is to create a uniform with a Thanksgiving theme...sorry, no baseball (unfortunately, this also means no friar swinging a turkey leg)...you're limited to sports that are played right now.

Haha poor Vicfurth, screwed once again. I love how you missed "no Baseball" but I especially love how you ripped the example he used to make it clear. Good concept none the less.

Haha poor Vicfurth, screwed once again. I love how you missed "no Baseball" but I especially love how you ripped the example he used to make it clear. Good concept none the less.

so apparently vic posted a Padres concept with the friar swinging a turkey leg? i wish i hadn't missed it :angry:

anyways, the winner also has automatic entry into the Tenth DiscrimiBattle, the Tournament of Champions! Ā I've gone back to see who's won the Battles from the First to the Eighth...and here are those who have spots:

STL FANATIC

SharkHatesBrown

InTheEnd88

GMac

snowcap30

Ez Street

i will PM everybody to see if they can throw their hats in the ring, if they can't then the person who finished second in their battle will be asked to fill in, and so on (In the case of those who've won two or more times, the runner up in their first win gets precedence)

2016cubscreamsig.png

EzStreet - That is sooooo cool! Ā You're one of my heros! Ā Very neat concept - I hope to have time this weekend to create something that cool.

:D

Kansas-BB-banner.pngĀ My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)Ā Ā 2023 ChampionsĀ  Ā  Ā Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Just wait I got a great idea... dont go be proclaiming anything...lol... im undefeated in Discrimibattles... although there is some tough competition in this one... i got a massive logo edit to finish, and if I have time... oooh this could be cool... Ā :D

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Message to GMac's pc....

Crash and burn baby! Not permanently, just lock up or something everytime he tries to post his entry before the deadline. Help a guy out, man!

:D:P:D

No offense GMac, but I wasn't even in the top 10 with my Raiders hockey crossover, and so I need to win. :cool:

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

although i'm not gonna go back on what i said about baseball concepts not being allowed this time, i actually like the Padres one...and like it's been said before, there is nothing that friar can't do :D

and i was wondering what umlegend was gonna pull out of his maize and blue hat...and it was the last thing i expected but a real good idea. Ā another cool thing is the striping reminds me of the KC Scouts.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived