Discrimibattle ix

Discrim

Just wait I got a great idea... dont go be proclaiming anything...lol... im undefeated in Discrimibattles... although there is some tough competition in this one... i got a massive logo edit to finish, and if I have time... oooh this could be cool... :D

well since i'm giving everybody til next friday, you got time. can't wait to see what you come up with

btw SHB's the only other two-time winner, IIRC.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it permitted to have more than one entry? ???

sorry, one and done.  if you want to enter something new, you'll have to pull the old one.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

k guys my comp is out for the count I hope to get it fixed by wednesday at the latest then it may be a rush job from there... Im surprised no one has thought of this idea yet...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

OK, I think GMac is full of bull  :cool: I jokingly tell his PC to crash until after the deadline and it does??!!  GMac, I either have telepathic powers, it's a coincidence, or you are trying to make us think you won't get it in on time but at the last second you will post it.  While it would be sweet if it were the first one, I'm guessing it's the third.   :angry:

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

Agreed. We're all being a little too competetive in this. We're all doing this for the love of uniforms & logos anyway. Even if GMac's makes our unis look inferior, it will give us something to strive toward, making us all better at what we do.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Having never entered any of the contest/battles or otherwise friendly competitions here on the boards...

I humbly enter my first attempt at a "concept" art..hopefully, I have not used too much creative privilege in my concept for a throwback for the New England Patriots. 2 links..one is for the uniform and the other is a close up of the Logo.

Chuckphipps.com NE Pats logo

Discrimibattle IX entry

I wish I was lying UMlegend but my comp crashed hard...luckily a guy I went to high school with is a Computer Engineer and owes me a favour and has today off... so tonight when I get off work I should have it back and running... It was wierd things just started to go wrong i couldn't access layers in Illustrator and it would just crash without warning then... boom it didnt want to start again... according to my buddy my memory is still intact so i didnt lose anything already saved although the surprise i was working on was lost let this be a lesson save regularily when things go screwy... as for competition I just like yapping...lol... dont take anything I say to personally im just having fun... i think im going to lose this one actually lot of strong designs and I was struggling with my idea when it crashed... but we'll see

www.pifflespodcast.com

damn damn damn damn... Lucky... ahhhhhhhhh.... well someone caught on but my logo edit was a bit more intence and its on the new logo... Boston Pilgrims... it was so perfect... sigh....

www.pifflespodcast.com

Don't get me wrong GMac, I definitely want to see what you will WOW us with this time. It just seemed like you were fooling us all into thinking we had a shot by saying your PC wasn't working :D Then at the last second possible, voila! your computer problems disappeared and here's your entry!  I wouldn't really wish PC problems on anyone, they're a pain!! In all seriousness, I want to win, but each time you don't it makes you try harder, so either way it's fun!

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

Archived