2006 NFL alternate jersey schedule?

BigEd76

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cleveland Browns Brown 11/26

Did I miss something here? I thought they were going back full-time to the older uniforms?

Do people that don't obsess about these matters even notice a Browns alternate jersey that isn't orange? These seems like an incredible waste.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Why the alternate blue in preseason? Especially against Miami, why not force them to wear aqua?

If I'm not mistaken, Carolina wore the light blues against Miami in the regular season last year as well. Coincidence, maybe?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I could offer what I think might be a goofy idea... why doesn't the NFL elect to take the soccer idea of allowing two colored ones if they won't clash? If not, we could use the college rule of allowing the home team to wear white if the visiting team okays it.

LvZYtbZ.png

I could offer what I think might be a goofy idea... why doesn't the NFL elect to take the soccer idea of allowing two colored ones if they won't clash? If not, we could use the college rule of allowing the home team to wear white if the visiting team okays it.

To answer your first question, because they're the NFL, and that's how they do it.

To answer your second question, it's the home team's call, not the visitors (I'm sure you already know that), so that one is already in existence.

:D

It's where I sit.

Archived