Most Memorable Sports Plays Of All Time

fonz

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this first one isn't my personal list--but I remember most of these-

It's a video--and there's some stuff there that will warm the hearts of some of the NHL fans here--and rankle some others.

But here's one of my favorite NHL moments--from 1986--and notice the red jersey swooping in on the poor rookie--Lanny made him panic and well--just watch the video-

Steve Smith's 1986 own goal!

A longer clip

This one has poor video quality--But very memorable!

(I'm still looking for a couple of CFL ones--and I have seen them on the net before...)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I doubt I'll ever hear 40,000 fans go from as loud as you can screaming to dead silent this quickly ever again...

pujols%20and%20Lidge.jpg

"as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

I liked seeing G HW Bush in the background get really upset... that was kinda fun :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

When I saw the title of this take, "Most Memorable Sports Plays of All Time," the first one that popped into my head was the Cal football player crashing into the Stanford trombone player on that wild, wild play.

It wasn't the greatest play of all time. But it sure may have been the funniest.

Wow the tow most famous screw jobs by refs Don Deckinger and the phantom interference on 4th DOwn.

what they never mention or show was that Gamble was getting held on his way to the endzone. That had more to do with the penalty than the pass interference clip that they always show instead. That play is easily disputable. The royals and cardinals is robbery.

PvO6ZWJ.png

252944.jpg

strip.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived