Pee Dee Cyclones offically unveil new logo

Geoff

sphlpdcyclones2.gif

July 21, 2006 - Majority owner of the Cyclones, Bob Kerzner commented; ?We received positive feedback from the fans during last season?s play-offs when we unveiled the new logo on our play-off jerseys. Overall, the fans seemed to like the new logo and jersey style. We felt that it was time for a change.?

The new ?twister? logo will replace the former logo which featured the Cyclones? mascot, ?Cy? the woodpecker. The Cyclones, however, will continue to use ?Cy? as the official mascot

Here's a picture of the playoff jersey that was mentioned:

384.jpeg.300.jpeg

And for comparison:

PeeDeeCyclones.jpg

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Yeah but the old one was slightly better.

It's like getting a 40 on a test and getting a 20 on a test, the still F's but one is slightly better than the other.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Yeah but the old one was slightly better.

It's like getting a 40 on a test and getting a 20 on a test, the still F's but one is slightly better than the other.

So true.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Mimmidancer.gif

Mimmi Likes it . . .

I don't like it, they should have left it alone if they weren't going to upgrade it.

Too Bad - they had a lot of possiblities.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Mimmidancer.gif

Mimmi Likes it . . .

I don't like it,  they should have left it alone if they weren't going to upgrade it.

Too Bad - they had a lot of possiblities.

Somebody found the magic of the motion .gif! I think you should put atleast 5 up, at varying speeds. Maybe the epileptic seizures it causes will make me insipred to actually design.

Probably not, though.

The logo is terrible. Has there ever been a good logo tornado ever drawn, without senselessly adding in a bird or something else? Must you always draw a friggin face on it? Seriously...

Is the Hurricane's odd logo the best natural disaster logo we have out there? Maybe somebody can capitalize on this obvious dirth of creative marks.

They all suck.

Archived