Floyd Landis

NJTank

Oh well this time its different lets face the Tour de France is the Bore de France its tedious to watch, if now you think its fixed and dirty would you really even want to follow it?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Oh well this time its different lets face the Tour de France is the Bore de France its tedious to watch, if now you think its fixed and dirty would you really even want to follow it?

Im gonna have to agree with Tank on that one,and im someone who would claim to be a follower of the sport.

Reading more about this,Landis says theres an agenda behind it all,he said that he was tested 8 times during the TDF,including 3 after the failed test.And this was the only one that failed.

I dont necessarily buy his story,but i wouldnt discount it either.Wouldnt testosterone show up in all his samples? I never knew of a one shot deal as far as that goes.

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

It certainly would have shown up if his masking agent stopped working. Based on the pain medication, dehydration, and whiskey drinking posited as excuses, I could see them cancelling the effects of his masking agent, therefore causing his un-natural testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio.

Just some food for thought. And one last thing. As much as I would like to believe that the Frenchies would spike Landis' piss, wouldn't they have gotten Lance Armstrong if it was this easy to pull this crap off? Come on fellas, just because he's some shy, happy faced, Pennsylvania Amish boy doesn't mean he's clean. Get your head out of your smelly places. Landis sounds just like Raffy Palmeiro, and no one went to such extreme lengths to defend him did they? Didn't think so.

That's all for now.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Too Many the fact he cant keep his story straight tells me hes guilty more than anything else.

This whole story is becoming like the police videos where the cop pulls each person out of the car individually and asks them who they're with. One says he's with his girlfriend's brother, the other says he's with his uncle. Whoops. Except, somehow, Floyd Landis has managed to do this all by his lonesome.

Pick a story and stick with it. GUILTY!

Too Many the fact he cant keep his story straight tells me hes guilty more than anything else.

This whole story is becoming like the police videos where the cop pulls each person out of the car individually and asks them who they're with. One says he's with his girlfriend's brother, the other says he's with his uncle. Whoops. Except, somehow, Floyd Landis has managed to do this all by his lonesome.

Pick a story and stick with it. GUILTY!

Almost makes you want to head-butt Landis....

Archived