New Predators Sweaters?

YELDARBfield

I like that someone is using one of the "DEATH TO THE BUFFASLUG" sigs! I can't wait to see the mustard Alt burn!!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I like that someone is using one of the "DEATH TO THE BUFFASLUG" sigs! I can't wait to see the mustard Alt burn!!!

A) I've changed my sig blantant advertising for PredZone.com (Check it out!) I would both the ad and the Death to the Buffalsug sigs, but the yelling would never stop.

2) WHY THE MUSTARD HATE?! The only thing that they really need to change are the logos used on it! I know people think they are ugly on TV, but in person, they are fan(g)tastic!

A) I've changed my sig blantant advertising for PredZone.com (Check it out!) I would both the ad and the Death to the Buffalsug sigs, but the yelling would never stop.

2) WHY THE MUSTARD HATE?! The only thing that they really need to change are the logos used on it! I know people think they are ugly on TV, but in person, they are fan(g)tastic!

I agree. The mustard alt is one of my favorite jerseys in hockey because of the color. I just wish they'd use a different logo on it or spell Nashville out or something.

TNMH12804090154.jpg

Such an underused color.

buffalo_sig.png

Everything about the Preds mustard alts sucks. The colour is hidious, the primary 3-D logo is one of the worst in the NHL, and the skull alt logo gives the impression the home and road primary logo died.

I don't really like the logo, jersey color, or the team name, but I do like that it's different than anything else.

For better or for worse, there are many, many different and non-traditional looks in hockey. As long as they stay in the boundaries of good taste -- and I think the mustard alt does -- it should remain.

If there's a petition, I'll sign it!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

There is rumor going around on the Nashville Predators Forums that the Preds are altering their jerseys and possibly getting rid of the Mustards! (NOOOO!!!) 

Ya'll heard anything about this?

this is the 1st time i heard anithing about it.

BTW why is everyone hating the logo,that's the only that's the only thing i like about the 3rds.

I love the color. Hate the logo.

Some people agree with you on that. That logo is not extremely well-liked here, not as loved as the primary.

I love the mustards mainly because most everyone hates them. Up close, in person, they look better than on TV. There is a blue background layer behind the tiny holes in the mustard layer.

Go Preds.

If it was a more true yellow I'd love it, but I don't like how it looks "dirty". I do agree with another logo it could improve it...but not much unless you overhaul the shade of yellow being used.

The Kings pulled off yellow flawlessly, and IF the Preds would use a lighter shade, it would really improve it.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I don't mind the mustard color at all, it's the ridiculous logo and shoulder logos that irritate me.

The shoulder logos of the actual skull, which we now have on our home and road sweaters, are much more popular than the cartoon-ish one.

The Preds wanted to use the skull logo on the 3rd sweater but it didn't "show up" very well during testing.

This might be true, after all their minor league Affiliate Milwaukee is changing logos and uniforms for next season.

Yeah, but our new colors will be Black, Silver, and teal(don't go nuts, I don't think you'll see that much teal in it). I doubt the Preds will have those colors.

Next Tuesday the Ads will show off the new logo and jerseys.

Black, silver, and teal? What is this, 1995?

I want my Admirals blue and red. Dammit.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

This might be true, after all their minor league Affiliate Milwaukee is changing logos and uniforms for next season.

Yeah, but our new colors will be Black, Silver, and teal(don't go nuts, I don't think you'll see that much teal in it). I doubt the Preds will have those colors.

please tell me you're kidding. :evil:

who the :censored: do they think we are, the Las Vegas Thunder? :cursing:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

those are the san jose sharks and worcester sharks colors.

i heard the logo was supposed to be 'kid friendly'.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived