Bergen Cliff Hawks logo

JaMike81

I recently updated the Bergen Cliff Hawks page on Wikipedia, but I can't find any logos anywhere. If you look at the Wikipedia page, look at the picture of the stadium. The team's logo is located in the entrance. Also if you do a Google image search of the team, you will get a couple pics that show parts of the logo. Is there anyone good enough to recreate the image of the logo so I can post it on the Wikipedia article?

here's a pic from Leader Newspapers

Wikipedia/ Bergen Cliff Hawks

Union.png

U wanna know something. I saw that logo back in January 2000 at Silverman Groups office in New Haven Ct. I was there for some work they did for me. I thought that Bergen was coming in the league with Camden. Then it died off. It is pretty cool looking. Mr. Silverman was/is a real nice guy.

Just to shed a little more light on the greatest independent league (AAA equivalent Atlantic League), The Bergen Cliff Hawks were intially intended to join with Camden, and replace the Black Diamonds, however this never came about. At this point 2008 is the target date, so they join with Southern Maryland and bring the league to 10 teams.

2007 will see the York revolution replace the Road Warriors.

For more details and maybe some help goto Atlanticleaguebaseball.com Scott and Mike are both beat writers for the league and have the connections to get you that logo picture.

tex_rangers.jpg

credit: Logodawg86

Archived