ECU's new helmet and uniform

jimsimo

The jersey is bad, but it's just a Nike template. I love the helmet though. If they had been a little more creative with the jersey it could have been a good set. I want to see how it looks with the purple though.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

So they have details of the sword in black- on a dark purple helmet. You can barely see it from the close up picture. Not good.

I noitced the same thing. While they are the "Pirates" the sword cannot be seen from the stands or even on TV, could be better. It will just look like the underline before.

That site is blocked here at work. Any chance someone can post pictures?

Also, why not post pictures anyway?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

We're sorry, you do not have access to this forum.

The admin has restricted access.

The admin of this forum has provided this courtesy message:

Screw you, spammer

:(

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

That site is blocked here at work. Any chance someone can post pictures?

Also, why not post pictures anyway?

Here ya go... don't say I never did anything for ya...

ECUHelm.jpg

ECUUNI.jpg

My only complaint about them being... why didn't they reverse the logo for the opposite sides of the helmet? All they did was put the same sticker on each side. On the left side, the sword is pointing backwards. Also, on one side the letters are leaning toward the front of the helmet, and on the other side, they're leaning toward the back of the helmet. Especially in the case of the sword, that just looks lazy.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

A nice change - from bold outline to solid font - still looks nice through it's simplicity.

Check out their 2005 entrance Video at the site below - pretty cool graphics.

The spot to click on is purple.

ECU Pirates Football Home page

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived