Columbus Dogs logo fix

HeartLockArt

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:censored: you guys this is why Denver#1 never comes back and i'm never going back too. God just because someone gets logos for some site you all get pi$$ over it so :censored: you guys.

It's called respect. If you don't plagarize poems, essays, stories, etc. then you shouldn't plagarize logos. People make a living off designing. It's amazing how some people can say plagarising essays and stories is wrong (which it is) but just shrug it off when logos are stolen. You took one and claimed you made it, and now you're mad at designers for getting angry with you. Graphic design should be treated just as any other creative work should be, and immature idiots like you abuse the industry simply because you can copy/paste.

:censored: you guys this is why Denver#1 never comes back and i'm never going back too. God just because someone gets logos for some site you all get pi$$ over it so :censored: you guys.

It's called respect. If you don't plagarize poems, essays, stories, etc. then you shouldn't plagarize logos. People make a living off designing. It's amazing how some people can say plagarising essays and stories is wrong (which it is) but just shrug it off when logos are stolen. You took one and claimed you made it, and now you're mad at designers for getting angry with you. Graphic design should be treated just as any other creative work should be, and immature idiots like you abuse the industry simply because you can copy/paste.

Sorry HeartLock, he's right. All these people ask for is creativity out of your designs. Everyone learns it the hard way at first.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

classy, if you two are so upset that we suck, then get lost. Actually hold on, I'll help you

Archived