denver broncos

jets1610

to answer your question: no.

i think your concept is good. simple yet classy. but i love their current stuff i like the underarm stripe thing so nothing is better than that but otherwise its a good concept. good job!

To go along with that...any redesign of this may have to include tweaks to, or a complete rendition of, their logo. This is why I say that: the "swoosh" side panels of the Broncos uniforms also fit in line with the "swooshy" shapes and lines of the horsehead logo. There's not a straight line to be found anywhere in their uniform/logo package. Therefore, it'd be a tadbit difficult to go with regular straight striping on the uniform, because then it really wouldn't match up with the logo. That's just my two rusted Lincolns...

Now, having said all that, this is still a good concept. In fact, I kinda wonder what the Broncos would look like with their current uniforms and old colors...

...maybe someone should mock that up if it hasn't been done already. Maybe me if I get time to do that aside from schoolwork and my ongoing Airline Football League series (of which the latest installment can be seen here)...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

to answer your question: no.

i think your concept is good. simple yet classy. but i love their current stuff i like the underarm stripe thing so nothing is better than that but otherwise its a good concept. good job!

To go along with that...any redesign of this may have to include tweaks to, or a complete rendition of, their logo. This is why I say that: the "swoosh" side panels of the Broncos uniforms also fit in line with the "swooshy" shapes and lines of the horsehead logo. There's not a straight line to be found anywhere in their uniform/logo package. Therefore, it'd be a tadbit difficult to go with regular straight striping on the uniform, because then it really wouldn't match up with the logo. That's just my two rusted Lincolns...

Now, having said all that, this is still a good concept. In fact, I kinda wonder what the Broncos would look like with their current uniforms and old colors...

...maybe someone should mock that up if it hasn't been done already. Maybe me if I get time to do that aside from schoolwork and my ongoing Airline Football League series (of which the latest installment can be seen here)...

Ask and you shall receive:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/skat...ver-Broncos.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived