Bluejays Logo

commander cody13

A great start. I think it is fine without any added fierceness, although if you want to toughen him up that is fine too. My simple suggestion is to extend the bottom curve of the wing into the body so it appears the wing comes out from the side as its supposed to. Also, consider thickening the outlines around the bird. Don't be afraid to be bold with your linework :wink2:

LT

a little bit off topic, but your last name doesn't happen to be Carlson, does it? cus that man was the beginning of the Houston Oilers' end :cursing: we'd still have the Houston Oilers if they'd kept Moon (and I wouldn't have had the conflict of interest of one of my favorite QBs playing for one of my most hated teams)

back on topic, that second one's real good for the second shot. shoot, if I only had paint I would suck.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It's a huge improvement but don't make the eyes circles if you want him fierce, right now it looks like he's trying to figure out what a hockey stick is. Not a great image for your team.

Make it look like he's squinting more and I wouldn't change any thing else.

Although it might not hurt for you to move his head up so it dosen't look like he's pecking at the stick.

Great first try though.

You don't see to many bluejay logos around - for any sport.

Lots of Cardinals = but few bluejays.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

whats vectorizing

What you have now is what's called a raster graphic. It is made up of pixels. A vector is a graphic that is made of shapes instead of little dots.

Wow, this is very impressive for Paint. Although, I would suggest downloading Inkscape. It is a free vector drawing program, like Adobe Illustrator (without some of the bells and whistles, but it gets the job done.)

Archived