What is going on here?

whitedawg22

I have a game-used Carolina Panthers jersey like this (no, I don't wear it, it's a size 50...but I picked it up at Goodwill for $3.79, so suck it) ...it's called a crotchpiece, and it's to keep the jersey from coming untucked.

It's not THAT weird...a few teams have jerseys with complete leg holes...

UMC090F.jpg

I'm assuming that those button up on the inside, because the whole jersey is one piece with no breaks in the front or back.

Basically, I think everyone would agree that jerseys look better tucked (on players) and this helps the untuckiness from happening.

How the heck do you get into this kind of uni? Is there a zippered rear?

I have a game-used Carolina Panthers jersey like this (no, I don't wear it, it's a size 50...but I picked it up at Goodwill for $3.79, so suck it) ...it's called a crotchpiece, and it's to keep the jersey from coming untucked.

It's not THAT weird...a few teams have jerseys with complete leg holes...

UMC090F.jpg

I'm assuming that those button up on the inside, because the whole jersey is one piece with no breaks in the front or back.

Basically, I think everyone would agree that jerseys look better tucked (on players) and this helps the untuckiness from happening.

How the heck do you get into this kind of uni? Is there a zippered rear?

that's just an extra-long, game-issued jersey that has the "cut" in the front and back, instead of on the sides. usc, and many other nike schools' jerseys are the same.

img3163658.jpg

img3163657.jpg

Archived