• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

university%20of%20florida.jpg

florida%20atlantic%20university.jpg

miami%20dolphins.jpg

panther.jpg

protect%20florida%20whales.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Florida actually has a bunch of neat plates. Here are a few samples. Some of these obviously are no longer in circulation (i.e. Miami Hooters)

USA_FL_SI4.jpg

USA_FL_SI3.jpg

USA_FL_SI2.jpg

USA_FL_SI1.jpg

USA_FL_SIU.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Yes but we don't like those guys hehe!

lic_tag_ad_brooks_01.jpg

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
Derrick Brooks signs stuff with a smiley face?

Wow....when did he become a 12 year old girl with a Lisa Frank notebook?

Watch it...that's my BLOOD you talkin bout!!!

Nah, just messin...(he is my blood though)

He's actually been doing that for a while now. I keep meaning to ask him why and I keep forgetting. Just something to do, I guess...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I like the older tennessee plates in the shape of the state

http://www.worldlicenceplates.com/jpglps/U..._1950's.jpg

But I liked the simple stlyes of our 80's-early 90's version

http://www.worldlicenceplates.com/usa/US_TNXX.html

AND now there are way too many special interest vanity plates in Tennesse, hell you can get a TN plate with the Universtity of Florida or Alabama logos...blasephemy...

I have the Arts cat design by local artist Norris Hall. The extra fee goes to support art in Tennessee public schools..supposedly

RobbyBox2.jpg

And a vote for the worst license plate in the US goes to my state of Illinois.

300px-Ilolluds.jpg

I was so happy to here we were getting new plates in 2001... then I saw them. Horrible, just horrible. Gaudy colors, the crappy looking image of Lincoln, a GRADIENT background. I kind of like the font of the state name, but that can't save this disaster. Needless to say I forked down the extra money to get the Enviroment plate so I wouldn't have to drive around with the crappy, regular plate... oh, and cause I like State parks. :D

USA_IL_SI1.jpg

The Illinois & Michigan Canal plate is kind of cool... and really random.

I was just in Oregan and I noticed 5 or 6 different license plate styles. Could some tell what there all for.

well we have the classic with the tree, one with a salmon.. one for crater lake, its the one i have, the old oregon trail plate... cultural plate... ummmm what am i missing, the old blue and yellow, and the yellow and blue one.... ummmmm thats it i think? well besides the university ones

• 3 weeks later...

Archived