Which leauge has the best logos

Brendan

This has probaly been done before but whatever. Out of the NBA, MLB, NFL, and NHL which has the best logo and which has the worst. For best i'd say the NBA becuase they really dont have horrible logo. The worst is the NHL after the fiasco this summer with the Sabres and Ducks I think there defintly the worst. But what do you think.

This ahs probaly been done before but whatever. Out of the NBA, MLB, NFL, and NHL which has the best logo and which has the worst. For best i'd say the NBA becuase they really dont have horrible logo. The worst is the NHL after the fiasco this summer with the Sabres and Ducks I think there defintly the worst. But what do you think.

I have to disagree with you. The NBA has numerous terrible logos, while the NHL, the slug aside, has a lot of very strong logos. Especially so now that the Ducks have ditched the Disney disaster. That said I think the NHL only ranks number 2, behind the NFL.

I think the mlb and nba would probably go 1 and 2.  nfl goes 3 and nhl is last: 2 many bad logos.

Shouldn't that be "2 bad new logos"? :P

IMO, the NHL definetely has the best logos... minus Buffaslug and the new Ducks logo, both which are very disappointing. Yes, the 'Mighty' part of the Ducks' team name had to go: I'm absolutely fine with that, but now we need a logo... wait, what's that? The wordmark IS the logo? Nevermind then.

Give the Ducks an actual logo, and the Buffalo Sabres fans a classic to remember (like maybe a modernised version of their original logo), and you have a perfect league.

For second place, I'm gonna say MLB. Their logos are simple yet very effective, and the modernised versions of older logos are very nice (even though I'm sick to :censored: death of seeing the NY Yankees logo being worn by way too many people over here, just because it's 'trendy').

Third place award goes to the NFL. Mostly nice logos, but some of them are boring and unimaginative, especially the Cleveland Browns (Wow, a helmet) and the San Diego Chargers.

My award for worst logos goes to the NBA. I only found four logos that I actually like (Detroit Pistons, New Jersey Nets, Cleveland Cavaliers and Dallas Mavericks), yet most of the other logos scream "YUCK", and make even the Anaheim Ducks new logo look like a work of art. And what's with the LA Clippers and Lakers having logos that look almost exactly the same?! Let alone playing in the same arena!

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Damn, I was ready to come in here and dog the NHL logos but I just looked at them, I mean *really* looked at them, and I have to admit that they're pretty cool. Some of them are simple and classic, some are more modern and look great, while only a few are ugly.

But I would still pick the NFL as having the best logos. Other than the plain brown helmet from the Browns, I like the rest of them. The color schemes on most of them are nice and they're not too flashy, like the NBA.

I think the best branded league is the NFL. NHL, NBA and MLB are all about the same. Although

the NBA has some of the worst logos, I think it has a few of the best. The Cleveland Cavaliers

logo is one of the best logos in any league. The Spurs, Bulls and Grizzlies logos are good.

MLB's logos are mostly traditional looking. Not exactly the best designs. Good for baseball, but they wouldn't look good for any other league if you tried to adapt them to another sport.

The NFL is nearly perfect in my opinion, now that Arizona sharpened and improved it's Cardinal

head logo. Somehow, even the Browns look good. The NFL can't seem to make a mistake.

The NHL has maybe three flat out ugly logos, such as the Ducks, the toothless Coyotes and the

hideous Predators logo.

Best logos for each sport:

NBA - Cavaliers

NHL - New Jersey Devils

NFL - Houston Texans

MLB - St. Louis Cardinals

MLS - Columbus Crew

WNBA - New York Liberty

Worst Logos for each sport:

NBA - Washington Wizards

NHL - Phoenix Coyotes

NFL - New York jets

MLB - Tampa Bay Devil Rays

MLS - Nearly all of them

WNBA - Chicago Sky

1. NHL has the best logos, except for Buffalo and Anaheim. Why the hell did they even change the Sabres logo? Their primary logo, I thought was very good but now it's the buffaslug (YUCK!) and Anaheim I rather see the cartoonish logo than the crap they came out with and the new color scheme sucks too enuff said.

2. MLB, Very traditional

100. NBA and WNBA, I've seen little league teams with better logos, IMO :wacko:

untitled21.jpg

Redskin IS a racist term, no matter how Daniel Snyder tries to spin it.

1. MLB

2. NHL

3. NFL

4. NBA

MLB has pretty classic logos, and most of them aren't over the top or nauseating. The NBA is the worst by far, too many logos that are just way too busy and overall ugly.

i think each league is about even, altho i would have to say that the NBA best reflects the cities except of course for teh Lakers and Jazz.

The Jazz reflects the city. It shows the mountains next to the city.

The name JAZZ represents a (usually african-american) type of music popular in the deep south with fesitvals and parties. That is SO much the opposite of Utah that it's comical. Like the Calgary Flames.

Archived