Habs logo

Shane Does Art

I know shanurr, I'm just kidding, I've had the same threatment once when I did something with the Yankees. Some people in here we're ready to hang me from the balcony at Yankees Stadium ahahahahhaha

People are taking this too seriously sometimes... I just saw how you we're trying to make a point of this being ONLY A CONCEPT that I thought it would have been funny to add my two cents ahahahahahha

sans racunes...

But as for your concept, I would keep it like the first on but maybe change de shape of the "C" and make it more like the actual "C" in the Habs logo cuz like others said, it's really Cubs to me....

see ya!

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

I know shanurr, I'm just kidding, I've had the same threatment once when I did something with the Yankees. Some people in here we're ready to hang me from the balcony at Yankees Stadium ahahahahhaha

People are taking this too seriously sometimes... I just saw how you we're trying to make a point of this being ONLY A CONCEPT that I thought it would have been funny to add my two cents ahahahahahha

sans racunes...

But as for your concept, I would keep it like the first on but maybe change de shape of the "C" and make it more like the actual "C" in the Habs logo cuz like others said, it's really Cubs to me....

see ya!

Oh sorry about the Explosion, :P

Hi, how are you?

Archived