Red wings jersey question.

Roger Clemente

At my local sporting goods store, they sell red Detroit Red Wings CCM practise jerseys for $59.99  They are made up of that polyester mesh stuff that all their jerseys are made of nowadays.  The logo is that typical white thread on red base crest that's pasted onto the front.

At the same store, they have a CCM replica Red Wings road jersey for $99.99  The material and logo are the same.  The only difference is the white stripes on the sleeves and at the bottom.  The replica has more logos on it, with the Center Ice patch and the CCM logos along the bottom on front and back.

NHL-PRACJER-012-ZOOM.jpgNHL-CCMREPJER-041-ZOOM.jpg

Question: Why is the road jersey $40 more?  It has only three more stripes, and the practise jersey has three more patches.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The simple reason for the price difference?  Because people will pay!

People are complete tools, but they will, indeed, pay.

Just like the guy who will buy a replica at the arena for a ton of money, some people will just pay more because they want it right now for whatever it costs.

Rob

Remember also that the real one has numbers right? Maybe though, the Red Wings should get some good looking jerseys and they wouldn't have this problem.

How many people hate the Sharks alts? Why hate them and not the Wings jersey. At least the Sharks have more than one color and white. I love the Sharks alts btw.

Archived