Alternate Helmets

axl007

at2.png

"One more thing, when people do these recolors, which takes negligible forethought and talent, why do they assume that just because they themselves are curious of what teams would look like with x, y, and z colored helmets that anyone else is? And even if we all were, we all probably have the talent and means to do it ourselves."--quote from another post

Who wouldn't want to see the Atlanta Falcons helmet recolored as Glendale High School? :D

CLHEL2.png

at2.png

"One more thing, when people do these recolors, which takes negligible forethought and talent, why do they assume that just because they themselves are curious of what teams would look like with x, y, and z colored helmets that anyone else is? And even if we all were, we all probably have the talent and means to do it ourselves."--quote from another post

Who wouldn't want to see the Atlanta Falcons helmet recolored as Glendal High School? :D

I'm sorry, but I'm not feeling the powder blue falcon and the red facemask.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

at2.png

Who wouldn't want to see the Atlanta Falcons helmet recolored as Glendal High School? :D

I'm sorry, but I'm not feeling the powder blue falcon and the red facemask.

The "Columbia blue" falcon and red facemask happen to be on a real helmet for Glendale HS here in Missouri....It's a "drawing" of an actual helmet...

btw Axl....Great job, as always...

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Archived