My Summer NFL Jersey Project

nwtrailtrekker

ok heres some examples of my Summer NFL Jersey project. I have the NFC West and NFC South shown here. its basiclly a team's lightest color on a jersey, with the same template but without the logos, i like the idea and i wish teams would wear them in the preseason.

anyways, C&C is appreciated.

nfcwestandsouthsummerjerseys.png

In case you couldn't tell...

Seahawks- Cardinals

Rams- 49ers

Falcons- Panthers

Saints- Buccaneers

Those are nice, but there is one minor problem for Seattle:

Get rid of the Lime Green! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll kick you in the nuts if you use Lime Green.

So, let me get this straight... all you're doing is taking existing jerseys, recoloring them (or doing nothing by using the alts), removing any logos, and slapping a generic font on? I honestly don't see why any team would want to wear these, nor do I see any value in these whatsoever. Not trying to be harsh, but I'm failing to see the point of this.

VmWIn6B.png

THIS IS MY FAVROTE CONCEPT ON THE BOARDS

IT'S GREAT AND IT WAS MADE THROUGH PAINT!

thank you

i love the lime green and the cardnals is great and falcons is great its awaome

Do you have two accounts? :blink:

Anyways, I don't mind these all that much. For one, they sure are vibrant and will stand out on any field. Second, they're done well, showing you put a good amount of time and effort into them. And finally, they're a concept, so even though they'd never work in real life, they're not bad to see.

THIS IS MY FAVROTE CONCEPT ON THE BOARDS

IT'S GREAT AND IT WAS MADE THROUGH PAINT!

thank you

i love the lime green and the cardnals is great and falcons is great its awaome

Do you have two accounts? :blink:

Anyways, I don't mind these all that much. For one, they sure are vibrant and will stand out on any field. Second, they're done well, showing you put a good amount of time and effort into them. And finally, they're a concept, so even though they'd never work in real life, they're not bad to see.

yea i do this one and krock5centx

i made this one when my other one wasn't working and now it is

Archived