Philies Alternate Jersey

SI_007

few things i'd point out:

1- howard isn't 97

2- the 97 looks a bit off on the front, maybe try the other side

3- the fonts are very inconsistent, you have the phillies numbers on the back yet the font for the name and front number are different - if you did that on purpose then its ok, but i don't think that font goes well at all on a jersey

4- i agree that it looks like a BP jersey, and for an alternate i think it looks too much like an away jersey with all the gray

worldchampsll1.png

God, no. For several reasons.

1. That's a BP jersey template you've used.

2. No MLB team in their right mind would have a jersey with 3 different colors comprising its body like a patchwork quilt.

2a. Or contrast-colored underarm gussets. It looks bad in college, let alone the pros.

3. Why is the wordmark black? No black in the uniforms - going back to 1883 - and a color scheme befitting a team playing in the birthplace of the nation, and you want a black wordmark?

4. Front number's on the wrong side.

5. Front number's in a font that's too thin.

5a. Front number's in a font that clashes with everything else on the front of the jersey.

5b. Front number's in a font that looks garish on a professional uniform.

6. Last name written in uppercase/lowercase looks more than amateurish; it's not even done in most children's leagues.

6a. Last name in Arial looks highly unprofessional.

6b. Last name in black - again, why?

7. 2-tone brim on the cap borrows from the BP template.

7a. 2-tone brim would look embarrassing as a game cap; it looks awful enough when used in BP alone.

8. As mentioned before, Ryan Howard wears #6, not #97 - which was the number used by other members here in their BP jersey concepts.

Sorry, but nothing about this concept works. Not even as a BP jersey. Honestly, it looks like you took the Phillies' BP jersey from another member's concept (:therock:), recolored most of the body gray, then blackened the wordmark and cap monogram. Then to top it off and make it "unique", you used Arial for a front number (malpositioned though it may be) and player name. It shows very little forethought, very little attention to detail and weak execution. This may be harsh, but the truth can hurt sometimes. Scrap it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

NO NO NO

They colors are very little league like.

Second you used the last name in different cases which is a no no

Try to clean it up and maybe

Lets Go Rangers22819686.jpg

mesds.png

My Website I dont really care if it sucks www.freewebs.com/jjway

Archived