Miami Template

buckeyes

This is the first time that ive just tried to make a teams uniforms in paint. I didnt make any changes I'm actually trying to make a template. Here is the Miami Home Uniform Set. This took me about 2 and 1/2 hours. I think its pretty good. I need to do some work on the pants piping and I need to get better numbers. If any of you would like to take it under your wing and finish it off that would be great.

miamitemplate.jpg

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

This is a good thing for inexperienced designers to do before they make new concepts. It helps you get familar with the template and how to striping and other things like that. I suggest doing this to different styles of jerseys, like maybe the Panthers and the Bears too.

That being said, there is absolutely no need to post this. It's not a concept, because it's already been done. There is no C&C to be given, except for maybe be neater with the piping. There you go. That's it. Nothing else.

Next time you do one of these, keep it to yourself. No offense or anything, but we all don't need to see your practice round drawings.

This is a good thing for inexperienced designers to do before they make new concepts. It helps you get familar with the template and how to striping and other things like that. I suggest doing this to different styles of jerseys, like maybe the Panthers and the Bears too.

That being said, there is absolutely no need to post this. It's not a concept, because it's already been done. There is no C&C to be given, except for maybe be neater with the piping. There you go. That's it. Nothing else.

Next time you do one of these, keep it to yourself. No offense or anything, but we all don't need to see your practice round drawings.

agreed, there is really nothing to post

Archived