Maz's 1 Year Anniversary Special

maz

It has been one year ive been a member here at the CCSLC and I have to say the free time I spent here has been well spent. You guys are all very intelligent, kind, and succesful people.

Enough sucking up to the "highet-ups" now. :D

In all seriousness, I thank all of you who have helped me become better while ive been here and I have to say I have learned, not only how to deal with C&C better, but Ive learned other things, and Ive matured both emotionally and mentally since Ive joined here {even though most of that probably comes from puberty}.

I thank you all for making my stay here very enjoyable.

So lets get down to buisness now, eh?

I decided to, for my one-year anniversary, take on one of my older concepts, the 2007 NHL All-Star Jerseys.

My original version {seen here }was very plain and, well, predictable. I have decided to revisit it and make it better.

In doing that I decided to take a retro route in the pattern, using the old NHL logo also. I decided to put the conference logos on the shoulders so the team logos can be displayed on the chest with more pride.

So, without further ado, here it is!

2007NHLASGYEARANNIVERSARYEDITION.png

As always, C&C is appreciated.

oBIgzrL.png

First off... not bad. They should really be tied in with the teams colors like green for dallas. Second they should have the players team logo on the shoulder.and just do away with the confrence on the shoulder. and third... you should use the new nhl logo. You used the old NHL logo on these jerseys. If you wish just put the team logo on one side and the NHL logo on the other shouylder. Use the real confrence logo for the crest.

But for the most part... Good Work! ;)

Lets Go Rangers22819686.jpg

mesds.png

My Website I dont really care if it sucks www.freewebs.com/jjway

Needs to be cleaned up. The current shield needs to be used (it's too soon for a throwback). The team patch need needs to be moved higher and to the other side (the side you have it on is the side the C and A go for captains). And the numbers aree too stretched out.

Also as a side note I doubt I doubt Edmonton's backup goalie is going to play in the All-Star Game.

Also as a side note I doubt I doubt Edmonton's backup goalie is going to play in the All-Star Game.

Yeah, the first western conference team I thought of was Edmonton and I looked at their roster and he was the only name I recognized.

I'll fix 'em up.

oBIgzrL.png

I don't think that two shades of blue and red will work (on the numbers). Make them the same colour as the jersey, or black maybe. You're also missing the shoulder logo on the back view of both jerseys.

These are pretty good. I would have put the stars above the stripes on the jersey, but I actually like it this way better. And I just noticed how much the Western Conference logo looks like an "M" when it's sideways.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

Archived