Putting Watermarks On Photos...

ZBoyer

I've been looking to try to put a lot of the photos from my recent ballpark tour online, but as stubborn as I am, I don't want anyone to take them for their own personal use because I consider a lot of the portraits to be my work and my intellectual property.

I was looking at putting a watermark on the photos so that anyone who sees them knows who they belong to, but I want it to actually work and not lose their focus. I would put my name in the bottom right corner, but I'm afraid someone could just crop that off or color it over. Similarly, I would put a standard watermark on the photo, like Getty Images samples, but I want people to still be able to see what it is I'm taking the photos of.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could do such a thing without it being distracting?

In Photoshop it's quite simple.

1) Grab the text tool (click the T on the tools menu or press t). Type what you want to be the watermark and accept.

2) Right click the new text layer and select blending options.

3) On the Blending Options: Custom page, adjust the fill opacity to 0%.

4) On the Bevel and Emboss page, set the style to pollow emboss and adjust the other settings as you see fit.

5) Save

Save the slugalo.

In Photoshop it's quite simple.

1) Grab the text tool (click the T on the tools menu or press t). Type what you want to be the watermark and accept.

2) Right click the new text layer and select blending options.

3) On the Blending Options: Custom page, adjust the fill opacity to 0%.

4) On the Bevel and Emboss page, set the style to pollow emboss and adjust the other settings as you see fit.

5) Save

:notworthy:

worldchampsll1.png

Archived