College Alternate Jerseys

buckeyes

Does anybody know if there will be more asymetric sleeved jerseys this year? Will Florida and VT wear them again? And what ever happend to Miami's strange green and gold uniform that they wore last year will that be brought out again?

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

I dont know about the asymetrical, but Miami's green and gold was a throwback. Which also I dont know if they will be back this year. So really im not adding anything except that it was a throwback.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

There's a rumor that FSU is going to wear a uniform to honor the Seminole tribe against Boston College (which is only funny to me because that's what FSU claims it ALWAYS does). The rumor is that it will be a black jersey and black pants. There is also the persisting rumor that Georgia Tech will break out navy jerseys for the Notre Dame game.

There's a rumor that FSU is going to wear a uniform to honor the Seminole tribe against Boston College (which is only funny to me because that's what FSU claims it ALWAYS does). The rumor is that it will be a black jersey and black pants. There is also the persisting rumor that Georgia Tech will break out navy jerseys for the Notre Dame game.

WHAT?!

WHy do I get the feeling this is going to be the black fashion jersey that was so popular in the panhandle back a few years ago? I wish I could find a photo of it; it's basically black with garnet numerals in gold trim.

Then again, it could be something REALLY nice and special. FSU doesn't normally do special stuff like this, and it's really a shame, because as much popularity (or notoriety, depending on who you're talking to) as they have, they could really do some interesting things with their uniforms--or branding package, period.

(Another off-the wall question: when, if at all, might my beloved Seminoles get themselves out of those screen-printed numerals and into some jerseys with some good ol' TACKLE-TWILL? (Hey--our most HATED RIVALS IN THE SWAMP HAVE THEM...WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE DAMN IT???!!!) :evil:

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived