Fox Scoreboard

Chris062190

I like the bar small.  It doesn't show in totality on my TV and I like that.  I'm all for moderation.  I much prefer the smaller CBS box.

there was a report that CBS was going to change their graphics for this year (maybe a bar)

The Patriots/Falcons game that's on right now is using the familiar CBS graphics...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I'm sorry if its a bit off-topic, but when I turned CBS on tonight and heard Dick Enberg, it sounded like an NFL game. Joe Buck is baseball, Al Michaels and John Madden still sound strange together, but Enberg introducing a game is football. Oh, my!

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

And I'm sorry if its a bit off-topic, but when I turned CBS on tonight and heard Dick Enberg, it sounded like an NFL game. Joe Buck is baseball, Al Michaels and John Madden still sound strange together, but Enberg introducing a game is football. Oh, my!

AB-SO-LUTE-LY AGREE!

Dick Enberg, to me, IS football.

On a related note, not to stray too far off topic, but CBS STILL has the dullest pre-game graphics. Iron helmets, fire...ugh...

People actually want the box bigger? I remember when sports scores were only shown at the end of innings and at commercial breaks. I preferred that.

I'm glad it's small. I normally watch football with the Internet on to check scores anyway, so that score bar isn't very important. To me, it certainly doesn't need to be on every second of the game.

Well heres something to consider with the sports bars being on with satilitte TV and the abillity with NFL Sunday Ticket or any other such package to watch all games having the bar is important if you wnat to try and watch parts of all the games and follow whats going on.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Dick Enberg is football, that damn Jim Nantz needs to stick to College Basketball and golf. He sucks at calling football games period, he was garbage when he was calling college football games in the early 90's.

BTW.... CBS normally changes their graphics during the start of the football season..

I wish they go back to the graphics CBS had during the the early 80's until 1986

If someone has images please post.. cause I miss the 80's

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

That's too bad. I was always a sucker for the time whenever someone scored, their name and score flashed in the teams colors. Now that was cool. This is a monstrosity.

nicolevaidisova.jpgbarack-obama-043007.jpg

The reason I am on this earth-Nicole Vaidisova

Barack and Roll!!

AB-SO-LUTE-LY AGREE!

Dick Enberg, to me, IS football.

On a related note, not to stray too far off topic, but CBS STILL has the dullest pre-game graphics. Iron helmets, fire...ugh...

They've used those since they got football back in 98 or 99. Cheesy, yeah, but I actually kind of like it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I Personally like all the "FOX BOXES" and lines they were the inovator with the line on FSN now everbody has one. I Did like when they only had logos everybody knows who they are the NFL is the most popular T.V. sport. I Think ESPN is the only one who hasn't Changed to some extent. FOX GRAPHICS AND SOUND EFFECTS RULE!!!!!!

moss_moon.gif

I haven't seen this thing yet, but I'm scared to. I feel like I'm not going to be able to read it. Not only do I not have Hi-Def, I don't even have freaking CABLE. I somehow don't know if that thing is going to broadcast very well to me on my rabbit-ears (which I lovingly refer to as "wi-fi tv").

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

I'm under the assumption that Fox introduced the score bar so it would be seen during ESPN replays. I don't like how it shortens the screen, and am surprised to hear that others like it.

Crazy.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I Personally like all the "FOX BOXES" and lines they were the inovator with the line on FSN now everbody has one. I Did like when they only had logos everybody knows who they are the NFL is the most popular T.V. sport. I Think ESPN is the only one who hasn't Changed to some extent. FOX GRAPHICS AND SOUND EFFECTS RULE!!!!!!

Thanks for your opinion, Mr. Murdoch.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Alright, they made ONE improvement.

They've seemingly changed the dots not being used from white to gray. This way, the gold dots stick out.

I already noted that on the first page of the thread; they made the change on the fly sometime during the first game.

Save the slugalo.

Archived