Revolution Helmet

axl007

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
What template do you use? I'd love to have it!

It's a template he made and has been working on for quite some time....

I was about to email you, Axl, and ask if you have tried a Rams helmet yet....Now I know you have and it looks sweet...I just love the lighting effects on this particular template....Are you going to release this one as a template for everyone to use?

Awesome work again....

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

cal.png

I will continue to try to make this a template but it's the gradient effect that is killing me. Each helmet is different where the gradient might have anywhere from 4 to 6 shades to get it to look right (at this size you can see the rings). Also have work and school happening.

CLHEL2.png

cal.png

I will continue to try to make this a template but it's the gradient effect that is killing me. Each helmet is different where the gradient might have anywhere from 4 to 6 shades to get it to look right (at this size you can see the rings). Also have work and school happening.

This is my favorite one, but they are all amazing.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

cal.png

i really think these are great and they look awesome but on this helmet you forgot to include the piece that attaches the visor to the helmet.

like this:

mw-leel1195.jpg

yankees-1.png

• 1 year later...

Archived