Revolution Helmet

axl007

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry to be a pain, but are there templates of revolutions with lineman's facemasks?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

This looks fantastic, and I'm looking forward to the template (if thats something you plan on sharing), but might I suggest a chin strap? I think it would be the perfect finishing touch, because you have included absolutely every other detail imaginable.

I am sending the following helmet to vectorportal. It is all white with grey tones, so those of you who work in vector can color it however you want and those who work with rasters might be able to color over the top of it. Or maybe somebody can take it and make it color-friendly.

revo1.png

CLHEL2.png

StPatty,

Actually, another member at vectorportal made a similar one....However, I am DYING to check out Axl's template to see how it was made, especially the lighting effects...I think this particular template is so cool and realistic looking...The only drawback it has, in my opinion, is that I wish it were more of a 3/4 view than a front view...

I just can't wait to get hold of it...Thanks Axl... :woot:

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

StPatty,

Actually, another member at vectorportal made a similar one....However, I am DYING to check out Axl's template to see how it was made, especially the lighting effects...I think this particular template is so cool and realistic looking...The only drawback it has, in my opinion, is that I wish it were more of a 3/4 view than a front view...

I just can't wait to get hold of it...Thanks Axl... :woot:

Yeah I got that one yesterday and am using it now. I'm confused about one thing though. Obviously whoever made that template did an amazing job, but the way he created it still required you to create a new gradient for the color helmet you would want to use. I just took a black and white gradient and put it on "Multiply, 75%" and now you can just fill with any color you want underneath that layer and you have a new color helmet without taking time to go make a new gradient for it.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Sent... after some computer problems. I hope you guys can use it, and do great things with it. It was the first time that I messed with gradients (maybe the last) so it is really not in layers. I think those other helmets on vectorportal are probably better.

Let me know.

-axl

CLHEL2.png

Archived