New Cleveland Cavaliers court?

Old School Fool

So what is that now, five? The Sonics were the first with the two-tone court, then the Suns went further with having no color on the sidelines and baselines. Now we have the Raptors, Bucks and Cavaliers?

I think the trend is going to get old really fast...

I think this is the first case where outside of the arc is the lighter shade of wood as compared to the inside. I'll reserve some jedgement until I see it for real, but it doesn't look good.

Why can't people just go back to using paint inside the 3 point line like a some teams did back in the mid-90's?

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Why can't people just go back to using paint inside the 3 point line like a some teams did back in the mid-90's?

Because that's right next to gradient free-throw lanes in the top 5 "Worst Court Design Ideas Ever."

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

I think this is the first case where outside of the arc is the lighter shade of wood as compared to the inside. I'll reserve some jedgement until I see it for real, but it doesn't look good.

They stop doing that because it was hard for some people to see certain teams play when they have an away jersey on inside that paint. I personally had no problem with it. especially the houston rockets courts back in the day.

How many teams are going to start ripping off the Seattle Supersonics' with the 2 tone basketball court. Phoenix Suns get way too much credit, when Seattle was the first.

As for Cleveland, I too will wait till i see the court on TV before i rush to judgement.

The Cavs should be spending money replacing the sky blue seats instead of the two year-old floor design

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The Cavs did replace the sky blues seats Tempest. Here is a pic after the Cavs Knicks game in April.

ShowLetter.jpg

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

Are we in the midst of some sort of paint embargo or something?

Funniest. Response. Ever.*

*when responding in threads dealing with stained wood to delineate between regions on a basketball court

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I dont like this

Courts should be painted logo in the center, team colors in the lanes under the basket and down the sidelines colored lines for center court 3 point arch and wherever else is necessary.

If there is an alt logo it should be painetd on both sides of the court by the bench on one side oppiste the bench on another. Tema names uner the basket and arena logo somewhere near midcourt.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Cavs did replace the sky blues seats Tempest. Here is a pic after the Cavs Knicks game in April.

ShowLetter.jpg

Well that's good. The last time I was there was Bronner's rookie year, so it's been a few.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived