New Vikings Uniform debut

oldschoolvikings

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh. I'd forgotten. Here's hoping they wear all purple.

And why are the Raiders on national TV again? Crazy.

Anyone else more excited for the debut of Tony Kornheiser? That's the big attraction for me.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

And why are the Raiders on national TV again?  Crazy.

Simple.

Raiders = Ratings.

I would think it wouldn't be that simple. I'd actually want to see a good team on national TV multiple times, and the Raiders are far from that and have been since '02.

Huh. I'd forgotten. Here's hoping they wear all purple.

Anyone else more excited for the debut of Tony Kornheiser? That's the big attraction for me.

I wasn't going to watch until I heard is was the debut of Mr. Tony on MNF. I'm crossing my fingers because I loved him on the radio. Maybe I'll wear my cape during the game for luck. :D

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Randy Moss is returning to Minnesota for the first time. It's preseason, and story lines are few and far between.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

And why are the Raiders on national TV again?  Crazy.

Randy Moss is returning to Minnesota for the first time. It's preseason, and story lines are few and far between.

Right. I posted that up above.

dsgitlin Posted on Monday, August 14th, 2006 - 12:33:09

Oh, DUH. Has Randy Moss played the Vikings yet?

I'm an idiot. 

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I wonder if he'll bring those jackasses from his old radio show who pretended everything he said was funny.

They weren't pretending. :P

Doesn't he have a show on XM or something? I don't know.

It's the old man in me that loved the TK show. He barely ever talked about sports, and somehow, for a sports show, that was refreshing. Cowherd is okay, really, but he's no Mr. Tony.

I don't really like Tony on PTI. I think Wilbon is way better. I am, however, looking forward to Kornheiser on MNF. There's a very good chance he'll get bored and start talking about American Idol or the other crap he used to talk about.

Did anyone ever watch that show on CBS with Jason Alexander based on his life? No, me neither.

I don't mind watching the Raiders, it's another chance to be thankful that Brooks isn't our QB any more. He's the classic example of a guy who has everything you'd want in a player - everything but "it."

Just read an article online about Jake Delhomme, and the Panthers saying that they went out and got him because he has "it." "It" is what Joe Montana had, what I hope Drew Brees has, what Tom Brady has, and what guys like Ray Nitschke had back in the day. None of these players is a "textbook" specimen when it comes to the quantifiables, stuff like speed, agility, arm strength, and so on, but they have that competitive fire that drives them to get it done, especially in the clutch. Some fortunate guys have the tools and the fire - Elway for example.

It's a spirit that doesn't let them be like Aaron Brooks, laughing and horsing around on the sidelines when you've thrown 3 picks and your team is getting blown out.

And to think Delhomme rode the bench behind Brooks. What a joke.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I wonder if he'll bring those jackasses from his old radio show who pretended everything he said was funny.

They weren't pretending. :P

Doesn't he have a show on XM or something? I don't know.

He quit that XM show (it was just his Washington DC radio show sent out on satelite) when he took the MNF gig...

As to the Vikes unis, Purple jerseys, white pants. Photos as soon as I can find them online...

Moose

Archived