New Vikings Uniform debut

oldschoolvikings

Those are great IMO.

Purple pants=needed

The "horn" on the pants is much more visible and flows better.

The striping pattern works.

These are some good looking road unis.

I'm in agreement. After watching some game highlights, I think these uniforms are a major upgrade. I'm not entirely fond of the white-to-purple transition on the home set, but the away uniforms are awesome.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, gosioux. Those road uniforms really are awesome. Much better than the home uniforms.

In fact, I'd rather see the Vikings use the purple pants and white times as their home uniforms. That would be a HUGE break from tradition, but in this case, it might be worth it.

I agree, gosioux. Those road uniforms really are awesome. Much better than the home uniforms.

In fact, I'd rather see the Vikings use the purple pants and white times as their home uniforms. That would be a HUGE break from tradition, but in this case, it might be worth it.

I seventh that.

These are really growing on me, and really all i care is that other Vikes fan like it. I could care less if a Lions fan doesn't like how we look as we embarass them. :D

I hated the home unis with a passion but the roadies are a huge improvement except for one thing. Get some separation of the socks from the pants. Hate the unitard look. Get some white in there with a stripe or two to separate the two. Please Vikings, I'm begging you, NO UNITARDS!!

metslogo_215.gif

Agreed... lose the unitard look. I like the the fact they are going to white/purple with black shoes. The purple pants maybe should be just solid purple somehow incorporating gold with the Viking head logo where it is now. The white pants are nice, except for it having two colors in the piping.

I think that the Falcons are the only team that can pull it off with the piping. The Vikings and Cardinals need to fix the piping or lose it altogether. The Bengals need to lose the white on the side of the jersey.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived