My Website

epper

Hey guys. Just thought I'd post my newly-updated website, which is a portfolio of my work. Any comments or critiques would be appreciated!

www.ericepp.com

I just gradutated college a few months ago, and man, am I ever having a hard time finding work in the area I live in. I've called over a dozen graphic design studios, and none are hiring. My next turn is to check out all the local printing presses, some of which do small in-house design work, so at least I can stay in the field.

Any help on trying to find work, or even freelance jobs would be appreciated! (I'm looking at you, Joel Fiasco ^_^ )

Nice job with the website, Epp. Very well done.

If I was going to offer one critique, I noticed that three of your 11 pages were devoted to the TTC. Any chance you could condense that to one? Maybe combine the merchandise/stationary onto one page? Your portfolio should be diverse and show a range of different strengths.

Prospective employers have told me that they like to see a little description of each project. Not necessarily what it is, but what you used to make it. How you came up with the concept. Employers might see one of your projects and ask you to go into a little more detail about it.

Again, great site.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Eric, I'm very impressed with the website. I agree with jdub's comments about the overdo on the TTC pages, but that's probably fine because you've got so much there. Overall, I love the design and how smooth it is. Great work.

Very nicely done. I'm working for a printing company now (I'm a junior in college, Graphic Design major), and it's pretty fun. Where I work, we don't have an in-house designer, unfortunately. I'm in the bindery, but it's really nice to see what happens after the designer's work is over. It seems like it'll be beneficial by the time I graduate.

Archived