Vancouver Canucks Concept

Dogbert

Here's my first concept jersey that wouldn't permanently blind too many posters (I hope).

Most of the design, including the colours, was taken from the jerseys that the team wore in the first half of the 1990s, before Orca Bay took over the ownership and instituted the fugly whale logo. I did make slight alterations, though; the shoulder patches and striping are new, and I brought back the original C logo, albeit a differently-coloured version thereof.

When judging this, keep in mind that 1) it's one of the first concepts I've tried, and 2) I used Paint, because I'll be damned if I'm going to blow hundreds of dollars on Photoshop or Illustrator when I can't make some of that money back by using it. Also, if anyone on here has created and posted something similar in the past, rest assured that I searched the site well, and couldn't find it.

Anyways, rant aside...

Road jersey: vancanucksjerseyamd4.th.png

Home jersey: vancanucksjerseyhku3.th.png

Fire away.

Edit: I've now saved it as a PNG Image. Thanks, Milton.

Hmm, my least favorite Canuck colour scheme with my favorite Canuck Logog?

I'm not sure it works for me.

I'd rather see the blue & green with one of the other logos--but not the big "V"

And I wouldn't make the numbers on the black jersey red.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived