My Peca of a Day

Babydoll

So today the NHL Hockeyville practice took place. The player ended up being Mike Peca of the Toronto Maple Leafs. The practice was hard, a lot of stick work involved, but he was really nice. We have tons of autographs that we gave to the kids. Media was involved too. Watch your Toronto Sun, Oshawa This Week, durhamregion.com, Canada AM (Wednesday morning) to see everyone that participated.

I will post the picture of the NHLPA hat Peca signed for me soon!!

THAT IS SO COOL! Peca rocks, and you are soooo lucky you got to hang with the Pecmeister. I wanna see these pics, and I will for sure look for the coverage in tomorrows Star and/or Sun.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

THAT IS SO COOL! Peca rocks, and you are soooo lucky you got to hang with the Pecmeister.

Wait 'til you have him on your team for the regular season.

And "Pecmeister"? :blink:

Fine fine... Pecster or Peccy! ^_^

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I hate Peca with a fire of hatred that burns at an intensity greater than 1000 suns. But hey, if you had a good time, that's cool.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Does he still have that hot wife?

Yes, Kristen. Actually, she's my dentist's daughter. Just one of the reasons I hate him with the fire of 1000 suns. I actually had to switch dentists because I got tired of my dentist bragging about how his daughter was married to Peca. (Well, then he retired, so it's a good thing I switched after all.)

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Archived