Cincinnati Bengals Jersey Colors for each game

S316

THere wear orange twice. I wish they would wear it more.

Under the NFL's alternate rules, they can't.

I'm getting bored by the NFL's alternate rules. I used to be bothered by team switching jerseys all of the time, but they've worn me down. If the Bengals want to wear orange one week, black the next, then white, then Ickey Woods throwbacks, then Paul Brown throwbacks, then TATC unis made from real tiger pelts, I say go for it.

In the end, it's just a game and they're just entertainers. The NFL is basically a circus anyway (just look at this season's Super Bowl pregame show!), let the players dress the part.

They won't let the bengals best player have as much fun as last year

Maybe they'll switch, besides the black ones stink. Black jerseys are bad for any team, no matter what sport.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Do the Bucs wear white at home into October? I just never sat down and wrote down how far into the season they wear white at home. I think the reason Cincy is wearing white against the Browns is the same reason Washington forces Dallas to wear blue... the psychological aspect of losing in that color! Oh wait... Cleveland loses in Brown, White, and Orange... never mind. Hey what's up with the angst against Black Tigers? Always trying to keep the Black Tigers down! Black Tigers UNITE!!! ... If anyone sees a black tiger, let me know. :P

Do the Bucs wear white at home into October? I just never sat down and wrote down how far into the season they wear white at home. I think the reason Cincy is wearing white against the Browns is the same reason Washington forces Dallas to wear blue... the psychological aspect of losing in that color! Oh wait... Cleveland loses in Brown, White, and Orange... never mind. Hey what's up with the angst against Black Tigers? Always trying to keep the Black Tigers down! Black Tigers UNITE!!! ... If anyone sees a black tiger, let me know. :P

The Bucs usually wear white at home for the first 3 or 4 home games of the season. The Panthers also usually do this.

The Bengals have worn white at home for their first home game each of the past 2 years. They wore them against Minnesota last year. Chicago will likely wear white also in their first home game this year as well.

And Pittsburgh only wore white in the Super Bowl because they weren't playing at Heinz Field. When they are at home, they always wear black.

The Bucs usually wear white at home for the first 3 or 4 home games of the season. The Panthers also usually do this.

The Bengals have worn white at home for their first home game each of the past 2 years. They wore them against Minnesota last year. Chicago will likely wear white also in their first home game this year as well.

And Pittsburgh only wore white in the Super Bowl because they weren't playing at Heinz Field. When they are at home, they always wear black.

Not exactly...

They stayed with the white jerseys because 1) they were installed as the "home" team (how appropriate--since 98% of Detroit converted to Steelerism before the game) and thus were allowed to choose which jersey they wore; and 2) they beat all their opponents, from the wild-card game on up, in those jerseys, so they stayed with them in the Super Bowl, for that reason and for good luck (kinda one in the same).

For what it's worth--I actually think the white Steeler jerseys look better than the black ones...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I emailed the bengals equip. manager and got this as a reply on why the Saints are wearing white not much help he knows as much as we do. Gonna try the Saints next.

The home team gets the choice of which uniforms to wear. They chose

white (we don't know why) so the Bengals have to wear their black unis.

Not exactly...

They stayed with the white jerseys because 1) they were installed as the "home" team (how appropriate--since 98% of Detroit converted to Steelerism before the game) and thus were allowed to choose which jersey they wore; and 2) they beat all their opponents, from the wild-card game on up, in those jerseys, so they stayed with them in the Super Bowl, for that reason and for good luck (kinda one in the same).

For what it's worth--I actually think the white Steeler jerseys look better than the black ones...

I remember listening to podcasts of the bucs and Jon Gruden said that they wore the away uniforms at home if it was hot or all white if it was really hot. They also wore all white at away games when it is really hot.

256dy87.jpg

The Bucs usually wear white at home for the first 3 or 4 home games of the season.

As i recall, they wore white on November 13 against the Redskins, then switched to red after that.

nicolevaidisova.jpgbarack-obama-043007.jpg

The reason I am on this earth-Nicole Vaidisova

Barack and Roll!!

The Bucs usually wear white at home for the first 3 or 4 home games of the season.

As i recall, they wore white on November 13 against the Redskins, then switched to red after that.

Probably because it was really hot

Those decisions are made months in advance. It could be 40 degrees opening day in Tampa (the likelihood isn't very strong, but you get my point) and you are going to see the Bucs in white jerseys and the Ravens in purple.

The Bucs have been wearing white for the first 3 or 4 home games of each season since the mid 90's. They switch to the dark jersey for the last 4-5 home games of the season. Same deal with Carolina.

I actually kind of like the Bengals' new jerseys. The only problem is the goofiness of some of the design elements. They could have come up with a much better font for the numbers (I'm thinking something similar to the Ravens') and not done the pant striping-to-shirt striping so poorly. There's too much side-paneling, but I like how the white under their arms makes the jersey look more like an actual tiger.

And that B logo sucks.

The Bengals have worn white at home for their first home game each of the past 2 years.

Bengals wore white for the first home game in 2003 as well - Week 1 against the Broncos. So three years in a row.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Bengals have worn white at home for their first home game each of the past 2 years.

Bengals wore white for the first home game in 2003 as well - Week 1 against the Broncos. So three years in a row.

No, they actually wore their black jerseys with the alternate black pants for the first time, horrifying many and scaring children.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

gallery051030-2.jpg

Love the orange/white/orange look. I would like to see them have these as primaries and go black/white/black against "special home games" such as the Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Oakland, Super Bowl champs, or a top team. Definitely lose that white stripe/panel (someone tell me the correct term). Hopefully I'll never have to see black/black ever again. I don't like it when any team does that... in fact, any monochrome look other than white is an eyesore. I'd rather see the Ducks go highlighter yellow or become space mutants.

gallery051030-2.jpg

Love the orange/white/orange look. I would like to see them have these as primaries and go black/white/black against "special home games" such as the Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Oakland, Super Bowl champs, or a top team. Definitely lose that white stripe/panel (someone tell me the correct term). Hopefully I'll never have to see black/black ever again. I don't like it when any team does that... in fact, any monochrome look other than white is an eyesore. I'd rather see the Ducks go highlighter yellow or become space mutants.

Which repeats something I mentioned in my post earlier in this thread about the same thing. But that just means we're in agreement. (By the way, its "side panel".) Why not let the tigers of Cincy rep that orange and white? (What other pro sports team really even uses that combo other than the Flyers so prominently? NONE.)

Cincinnati Bengals: orange (primary), white & black (secondary/trim--in whichever order.)

The point I'm tryna make is this: EMPHASIZE THE ORANGE! IT LOOKS SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived