Where can my concepts become reality?

Delux247

How about those guys at the mall that do embroidery? I think they're able to take any art and put it onto anything. That's assuming your idea is logo-centric. If you've got swooshes on the shorts and everything, maybe try buying some And1 or Champion shorts that are close? Or maybe try your hand at sewing?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Uniforms Express

They primarily do baseball, but now they do football and basketball too. I had them make up a custom set of baseball jerseys (5 different ones in all) a while back. It's not too expensive, and there is no minimum order. There was a set-up fee for my custom logo, but it was just a a one-time charge (like $40 maybe, and it was reasonable intricate, but only 2 colors).

I'm pretty happy with the work. I think Eastbay does customs too (baseball for certain, not sure about basketball). They don't have a minimum order either.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

The last couple days, I been workin on makin this here into reality:

verobeachthird.png

the finished product will look slightly different, as I ended up with too little of the blue and green to make cuffs, and I'm considering replacing a sleeve number with a VB. heh, I've even gone so far as to put some semblance of tagging on this thing, complete with a cool background effect B)

one fun thing about makin your own, you can throw it on right away :D ya know, be my own adidas, my own Nike or somethin to that effect. some are better on my sanity than others, admittedly...for instance, I've just started thinking of this Marlins vest I wanna do, but good teal's hard to find (and the closest I usually do find is more akin to Panthers blue).

I'd suggest, if you do go the route of making your own, that you measure any shorts you have on you right now, and dust off that protractor cus you'll need to make measurements. and measurements on top of those measurements. that, or go to the pros.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

heh, I'm almost done, basically tomorrow morning's gonna be the finishing touches-all I need to really do is add the grapefruit halves and sew the sleeves and sides together...damn shame the ol' computer here's over 10 years old, though, as digital cameras refuse to work on it, hence it'd be a wait of at least a couple days before I could show any pics.

yeah, nothin like it out there, believe dat B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

That is one bright jersey jeez. But i like the design and as for baseball jerseys they dont have these logos on the shoulders or Numbers on the sleeve. i think u got it mixed up with a hockey jersey. heh . Also 3 Colors Names? NO WAY. Royal on White on Kelly i take it? Well id like to see this. HEH

as for everyone else the company i work for we make Athletic uniforms. Hockey and Football mostly. We can get baseball jerseys and do all the Custom Twill Lettering for them. We also do Screenprinting and High Quality Embroidery.

Give us a Call with any questions. Phone Number on Contact Page of Website below.

http://www.hilcoathletic.com

im not sure if i should have posted this link due to advertising or something, if the link shouldnt be here may a mod remove this link and everyone can PM me for the link

rockies-1.png

CRfan.png

That is one bright jersey jeez. But i like the design and as for baseball jerseys they dont have these logos on the shoulders or Numbers on the sleeve. i think u got it mixed up with a hockey jersey. heh . Also 3 Colors Names? NO WAY. Royal on White on Kelly i take it? Well id like to see this. HEH

thank you very much...odd, strange concepts are my main specialty, always has been. this one's actually pretty tame by my standards :D

on brendan's question: old Seahawks...that'd actually be an easy one to get made, as aside from the seahawk stripe it was essentially plain. Canucks V or the 90s reds...if you're looking in NA, good luck, you'll probably need it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

odd, strange concepts are my main specialty, always has been. this one's actually pretty tame by my standards :D

'Scrim, keep doin' the damn thang, dog!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The last couple days, I been workin on makin this here into reality:

verobeachthird.png

That is beautiful in so many ways. Period.

Good Lawd-a-mighty kinfolk...that's some BRIGHT S***! That look like something them wild cats wear down in Florida or sumthin...

...which is EXACTLY why I LOVE the damn thang! (Not surprisingly, yellow IS my favorite color.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

heh, I wound up with a good news/bad news result...good news: it's done. bad news: a slight miscalculation resulted in it being size 52 instead of size 56, and the collar (or what passes for it) wound up too low...hence I'm gonna take teh sides apart later and build on the collar when I get some more fabric.

til then, I figure it's time to start my next project, the 1995-98 Western Australian State of Origin jumper

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived