Buffaslug Concept

Brass

Well seeing as someone can't do a joke around to liven the mood a little bit, without have sarcastic comments thrown at him for no reason at all, I decided to do a new concept. I did this little idea for the Buffalo Sabres:

Sabres-1.png

I tried to go in the route of their new logo/colours, but I still wanted a close tie with their roots. So, I losely, and I stress losely, based the striping patterns on their jerseys, from ones from year's past.

So intaking people's advice, I should be "begging" all of you to give me real, actual feedback.

C&C welcome.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Well seeing as someone can't do a joke around to liven the mood a little bit, without have sarcastic comments thrown at him for no reason at all, I decided to do a new concept. I did this little idea for the Buffalo Sabres:

Sabres-1.png

I tried to go in the route of their new logo/colours, but I still wanted a close tie with their roots. So, I losely, and I stress losely, based the striping patterns on their jerseys, from ones from year's past.

So intaking people's advice, I should be "begging" all of you to give me real, actual feedback.

C&C welcome.

The concept itself is very clean. For the slug not being the best of logos, you did an outstanding job of matching the striping to the logo. I could see the Sabres wearing that--since they HAVE to wear that logo anyway.

But sticking purely to the design of the concept itself, very clean, very nice, and (slug notwithstanding) potentially classic design. A+.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived