Mass State Concept

Jimmy!

I need help.

This is a combination NCFA football concept and college assignment. It's got a good foundation, but I'm not sold on the capitol building in the background (it looks like a baby bottle), and I'm not sure where to take this concept at this point.

C & C welcome, and much appreciated.

MSU.jpg

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

I need help.

This is a combination NCFA football concept and college assignment. It's got a good foundation, but I'm not sold on the capitol building in the background (it looks like a baby bottle), and I'm not sure where to take this concept at this point.

C & C welcome, and much appreciated.

MSU.jpg

wow! cool! i like! good job!

I'd suggest depicting the actual Massachusetts State House dome in your logo, rather than the generic capitol dome you're now utilizing. For instance, the Massachusetts State House dome isn't segmented as depicted in your logo, nor does it feature the circles that you've used in your logo.

Also, given the fact that the Massachusetts State House's copper dome has been distinctively covered with gold leaf since 1874, you may well want to tweak your team's color scheme to include Gold. At the very least, given the dome's prominence in your logo, I'd include Gold in the logo.

IMG_4689.sized.jpg

T054471A.jpg

State%20House.jpg

MA-State_02-AtNight.jpg

Archived