Washington Capitals Concept

maz

I'd raise the striping on your jerseys up a bit.

Yeah, I saw that and tried it, but it ended up looking just as bad. Besides, I wouldve had to try to move the stripes up on the sleeves which wouldnt have been very easy in paint.

I might just redo the striping all together, we'll see.

oBIgzrL.png

Not too shabby.

I like the return of red, but I would have rather seen it done at the expense of black rather than the copper. Consider getting rid of the black and replacing that with copper or gold. Since red and blue are fairly dark colors, you really don't need black in the concept. If anything, you need a lighter/metallic color to keep the two primary colors separated and avoid that jarring 3-D effect that gives people headaches.

The blue sweater looks pretty good; I'm not sure how I feel about blue stars ona red stripe on the white sweater. Maybe a thick blue stripe outlining the red, and white stars? White stars on blue is the most obvious combination, I'd guess.

This isn't all that far from looking really sharp. You've made nice strides in your work - props to you for that.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Looks pretty good, I must say. To me, there may be a few too many stars in the striping. It might just be me, but it's somewhat distracting from the logo.

Losing the black and using the gold was a good move.

Copper for black was the right move. Now finish the job! I can still see black on the back of the blue sweater's collar, the eagle is black, and the background of the crest is still black.

White stars on the white sweater (blue stripe), maybe? I agree, the red on blue isn't much of an improvement, but it was worth a shot.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

These have a LOT of potential. I think I read in here somewhere that you need to raise the striping. I agree. Move it up from the bottom of the jersey and the arms a bit, that way it is less of just a cuff or fringe. I might even suggest thickening the striping as well, especially the largest (center) stripe and positioning the stars centered within. Great work.

I dont know but I mean just because it's the capital city it doesn't hae to have the Red Whit and Blue. I like their colour scheme the way it is now, It's very unique IMO the Caps have one of the best jersey sets in the league , but if only they could bring back the blue jersey.

Now for the jersey itself it seems that there is too much jersey, like the actual striping and such are too small alot like the columbus blue jackets. But good job nonetheless.

Hi, how are you?

Archived