Time to go wac-ky

Ez Street

Are you doing any more of these...these are good.

yes, i'm currently working on Conference USA. I'm not sure what conference i'll do after that. If you have any suggestions let me know. I might do a MIAA collection, mainly because i go to Washburn.

Do you guys like the Hawaii Jersey? Kinda my favorite of that batch.

I like the Tulsa one best. If I were forced against my will to say one I didn't like so much, It'd be LaTech. Same rule that the Red Wings broke applies here. Don't put a blue logo on a blue background. It blends in too much.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

as possibly one of the biggest Hawaii fans on the mainland.....its a really good jersey Ezstreet.

I did a couple Hawaii concepts myself and they look very similar except the numbers are differant and I didn't have grey/silver in the jersey.

To Kinda go with the footballs jersey numbers i used the Kings Numbers and added the poly trim(triangles) looked very similar to the football numbers...but good concept.

yeah the LaTech on was a hard one. But i think it's ok, believe me i've seen worse.

I made a front page for my College Jerseys with links to the conferences i  have completed. It's plain right now but i'll spruce it up soon.

Thanks for all the complements.

http://www.geocities.com/easystreet19/

Hawaii's and Tulsa's are by far the best of this collection, otherwise it's very solid.  It's too bad that Louisiana Tech's colors just don't translate well to a hockey jersey (and maybe it's just me who thinks they're too bright), but you did your best with that one given what you had to work with...

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived