Fantasy first-round draft picks

Viper

it's a couple years too late, but clinton portis was my first draft pick a few years ago...

murmansk-road2006.png

he may be my only current keeper that i actually took with my first pick..........

actually, i think steve smith was a first rounder last year, too... so here's a link to his...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Col...sk-home2006.png

long live the fighting jesuses of murmansk.

you had the first pick......and you picked bush?

are you nuts?

Didn't you read my whole post?

I'm in a DYNASTY league!!!! NOT a regular redraft league where Larry Johnson et al would still be available.

The Toronto Vipers have the #1 overall draft pick in a dynasty league. So forget Ricky Williams - here comes Reggie Bush!!!

14415_article_image_1155941649.gif

yeah that was pretty dumb. Even Reggie would agree. Also, way to steal the Dodge Viper logo. Why not make your OWN logo?

viper_logo.jpg

Real original...

yeah that was pretty dumb. Even Reggie would agree.

Again, what part of DYNASTY LEAGUE where LJ and all the other top veterans are already spoken for don't you understand?

Bush is the best player available in this league's draft, and my opponents would agree. (BTW the next two picks in the draft after Bush were DeAngelo Williams and Joseph Addai.)

As for the Dodge Viper logo, that's an intentional tie-in. In this league we all have fantasy stadium names; mine is called the Dodge Viper Convertible Dome.

i know where you're coming from, viper...

and i even have no problem with ripping off a logo. it's a fantasy league, for god's sake.

i'm fairly sure there's no way in hell that reggie is going to drop all the way to #10 in my league... so good on ya.

yeah that was pretty dumb. Even Reggie would agree.

Again, what part of DYNASTY LEAGUE where LJ and all the other top veterans are already spoken for don't you understand?

Bush is the best player available in this league's draft, and my opponents would agree. (BTW the next two picks in the draft after Bush were DeAngelo Williams and Joseph Addai.)

As for the Dodge Viper logo, that's an intentional tie-in. In this league we all have fantasy stadium names; mine is called the Dodge Viper Convertible Dome.

no need to scream buddy

i think somebody needs a timeout to cool off a little.

yeah we get it. But it still doesn't explain why you stole a corporate logo and passed it off on your own.

show me where it says he designed that logo...

if you ask me, this thread was more to show who you took first in your draft, with a bit of graphical flair.

yeah we get it. But it still doesn't explain why you stole a corporate logo and passed it off on your own.

Who cares its a Fantasy concept which means it will never come true. Unless he makes jerseys and buys an nfl team and changes the team name and logo too his Fantasy team. But i'm beeing over dramatic.

Get my point ?

you had the first pick......and you picked bush?

are you nuts?

Didn't you read my whole post?

I'm in a DYNASTY league!!!! NOT a regular redraft league where Larry Johnson et al would still be available.

Nowhere did you say that it was a REDRAFT. You only said that you had the first overall pick in a dynasty league. Oh, and the jersey is not that great. Shall I scream it for you?

Nowhere did you say that it was a REDRAFT.  You only said that you had the first overall pick in a dynasty league.  Oh, and the jersey is not that great.  Shall I scream it for you?

Um... a dynasty league is, by definition, not a redraft league. The only time it resembles one is in its first year, and and this isn't it.

Thankfully I don't need to shout this time because I see that certain people are finally starting to get a clue.

Yeah, perhaps i went a little too far.. It IS just FANTASY, so i get what you're all sayin. Nice uniforms though. Sorry again.

No worries (and thanks for the compliment). B)

BTW I designed the Vipers logo back in 2001 (with a few tweaks here and there since then) so it's not exactly something I was inspired to do by joining this forum. I actually got the idea to do logos from a different site, Helmet Depot, where adapting existing logos is pretty much the norm. In fact, my original helmet design was actually based upon someone else's Dodge Viper logo helmet!

Archived