Bengals Update

uniguy22

I really like the Bengals unis but there are some things that just need to be fixed IMO. This is what I did. On the home uni I removed the white side panel and white from the sleeve. I changed the pants striping a bit to remove the white from it. I got rid of the black socks and added these new "striped" socks. On the away I also removed the white from the sleeve, got rid of the orange shoulders, and again added new socks. Is this better than what they have? C & C please.

cb.png

These aren't bad. I think black jerseys look good with the white side panel, but it looks pretty good without it too. Their white jersey are the only current ones I don't like, yours look much better. I think the orange on the shoulder looks stupid with the current unis, yours look much better. The pants look better without the white on the top. I'm not sure about the sock stripes. I kind of like them, but they may be a bit much. I love the bengals jerseys now, maybe because my favorite color is orange, but these look good too. I actually just bought an orange Chad Johnson jersey yesterday.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Serious upgrade. And the socks rule. Any team that was willing to think outside the box with that helmet ought to go all the way and include those socke.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I agree about the "outrageous" socks being a step in the right direction. The only other team who could do something like that would be the Jaguars.

I don't so much like the matched pants for the road. I think that the Bengals look good with mismatched pants, so a black jersey with white pants, white with black, and if you made an orange jersey, that with white or black pants.

Otherwise, very good.

The socks could work--maybe not a broad as the stripes are as you have them, but i see potential for them to work.

I really wasn't too put off by the white side panels on the current Bengals jerseys, but the execution of it--as they have it now--is the problem. And as far as the orange on top of the white jersey, good lookin' on axing that in this concept.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I really like the Bengals unis but there are some things that just need to be fixed IMO. This is what I did. On the home uni I removed the white side panel and white from the sleeve. I changed the pants striping a bit to remove the white from it. I got rid of the black socks and added these new "striped" socks. On the away I also removed the white from the sleeve, got rid of the orange shoulders, and again added new socks. Is this better than what they have? C & C please.

Not only is it 100% better than what they have now, if they implemented those, I would think it would be one of the best unis in the NFL. Great job!

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Archived