NHL Page on CCSL

Shroinke

I wasn't sure which forum this belonged in, but here goes.

When I went to the NHL logo page on CCSL, all the team logos had colored backgrounds, as opposed to blank backgrounds. Also, some of the logos were alternates (ATL, NYR, OTT, WAS), while others were colored differently to accomodate for the background (TOR).

Anyone know what's up? Like if other pages will take on this approach? Also, when I enter a teams page, the color background logo is nowhere to be found.

I was wondering this myself...

As far as I can tell, those look like what is on the front of the Home Jerseys for each of the teams...

I don't know why none of the other sections are like this, but thats what those colors are...

Maybe chris can shed some light on this....

I think its supposed to show the logo used on the home jersey, plus the colour of the home jersey. Ottawa for example, it shows the logo used on their home jerseys, (not the primary logo which is on the road,) on a red background. That's what I think its supposed to be. There's a good chance I'm wrong.

I just can't wait for the Uniforms to be there so I could start a project i have planned.

come on Chris :D

www.nhluniforms.com - Enjoy.

Chris is working on applying that scheme to all of the teams throughout the hockey playing world. It is a work in progress so dont get your panties in a knot.

Archived