NFL Helmet redesign project

Dave Ship

Cardinals- It's okay, but I love the jerseys (sans the grey one).

Dolphins- Fantastic! I would like to see more orange incorporated into the shell or stripes, and maybe a different colored facemask.

Jets- Not a lot of new ground being broken there, but still great.

Redskins- No matter what will happen to the Redskins helmet, with the current or throwback logos, those will remind of the Florida State Seminoles, who I feel has a better stake at keeping them. Nice to see a rewind, though, to the better Redskins shell look.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REDSKINS: Niiiiice I always liked the marron helmet with the spear. But what's with the feathers on the back of the helmet, they seem out of place and if they're on the sides of the helmet they shouldn't be on the back.

I think he is saying that you shouldn't be able to see so much of the feather on the back view. On the back, you are showing up to about where the middle is on the side view. The jets one looks different though, as you can see only part of the J on the back view, and that isn't near the middle on the side view.

About the concepts:

Cards: Not really liking the back of the head on the front.

Dolphins: I agree that there should be more orange on the helmet, though I don't really know where you could put it.

Jets: Kinda plain, but I like it. Nothing I would change about it.

Redskins: The back is a little bit busy, but other than that, I like it.

I am looking forward to seeing the rest.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I think he is saying that you shouldn't be able to see so much of the feather on the back view. On the back, you are showing up to about where the middle is on the side view. The jets one looks different though, as you can see only part of the J on the back view, and that isn't near the middle on the side view.

Oh ok...if so, i'm sorry with Ramsfan1223. I'll take a look at that and fix it.

duder, these helmets are pretty fun. I went to your site and checked out your other work. Some very nice stuff in there. Question, though: is that your "professional portfolio?" I just ask because if you're just showing your stuff to people on the board, cool. But if you're using that to lure prospective clients, there's a lot of grammar and spelling errors. I'm not trying to call you out or embarass you, just wasn't sure if you were aware. When you're dealing with clients, little things like that matter a lot.

duder, these helmets are pretty fun. I went to your site and checked out your other work. Some very nice stuff in there. Question, though: is that your "professional portfolio?" I just ask because if you're just showing your stuff to people on the board, cool. But if you're using that to lure prospective clients, there's a lot of grammar and spelling errors. I'm not trying to call you out or embarass you, just wasn't sure if you were aware. When you're dealing with clients, little things like that matter a lot.

You're right, but i bet my english is better than your italian :P. Anyway, if you want help me out to correct my grammar on the site i'll be grateful.

COWBOYS- Nice, I like the tweak of the logo and the facemask color. I don't really know about the stripe, it just doesn't seem Dallas Cowboy-ish to me, what I wouls suggest is to stay with the straight back triple stripe but overall it's a great concept, keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the rest of 'em.

dude the Jets one is fantastic!!! I love the stripe and the return to the old logo. great job!

As for the Redskins I'm not sure if the modern stripe, but I love the use of the old logo.

And the second version of the Cowboys is awsome! I love how you tweaked the logo, the stripe just dosn't work.

Overall great job keep 'em coming!!! :notworthy:

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I dont like the state flag gimmick on all the helmets.....

Don't you like it just because of a looking reason or because is just bad to put the state flag for a pro team?

I actually think the idea is a good one, and kind of "neat" for lack of a better term. Problem is, the state they play in is completely irrelevant, really..... plus the NFL would NEVER approve it.

SigReflect.png

Archived