NFL Helmet redesign project

Dave Ship

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cons:

The Jaguar helmet reminds me of leopard skin underwear. Also not a big fan of the Redskins spears helmet and the non-symmetrically beheaded Cardinals helmet.

Pros:

I love the idea of the state flags on the helmets. The Jets helmet looks great, reminds me of my childhood.

I can't wait for more.

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

Definately like the Jags helmet...even though it will never make it on the field...definately a quality design. I also like the subtle green insert on the bottom of the Packers helemt. It helps to break up all the yellow. Keep 'em coming.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I love the Jaguars stripe, I think it looks great. Yet at the same time, the way it comes to a point in the front looks a little out of place. I don't care so much for the point.

Also, as for the state flags, I think they are good, but only for "state" teams. For example, the Arizona Cardinals, Minnesota Vikings, and Tennessee Titans. Possibly Carolina Panthers. Also possibly the New York Giants, but I would do it for the Jets (and besides, I think they play in New Jersey).

I like what you did with the Jags, if only for the fact that it's using the teal. It seems they're going more and more to black, gold, and white and I think they'd be less distinctive if the teal was completly phased out.

Archived