NFL Helmet redesign project

Dave Ship

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miami Dolphins.

dolphinsbw5.jpg

As a Dolphins fan, even one that appreciates it when people make a new Fins look, I have to say this is a no-go. First, I can't help but think that any base color other than white is ever going to work on the Dolphins' helmet. Second, the marginalization of the secondary color is going to make Fins fans freak out; it's just wrong.

Personally I think if you go with the standard color set and simply use the stripes in your revised helmet you'd have the best Fins concept ever.

EDIT: The aqua you used is way too light. You want something like this:

Dolphins_logo.gif

cttdolphins2.png

As much as I hate teal in sports uniforms, that Jaguars helmet looks a LOT better than the black helmet. The Jaguar logo seems to jump out better.

Either that, or maybe this looks more like aqua, which I can handle, than teal.

I also agree with Brendan that the stripe should be one line rather than extended so much at the bottom. But I like the idea.

Moe's team: Atlanta Falcons.

falconsqk8.jpg

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

(MAYBE the stripes are a bit overkill, but still--winner nonetheless.)

By the way, any luck with those temps I sent you a while back?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

All of these are great....but especially the Falcons one is perfect!!! Maybe move the stripes up a little more but other than that they are spot on!! I'm not digging the extended stripe on the back of the Jags and whoever said the aqua was too light on the Fin's is right....but overall these concepts are amazing!!!

CIDesignSig.png

I'm a big fan of the falcons helmet. I think the idea of horns on the texans helmet is very interesting. I think they should extend a little more horazontally though before curving up.

I like your concepts. There are a few i wouldn't mind seeing teams change to but for the most part i still like a lof of the ones already in the league and wouldn't want them changed. However I enjoy your seeing your take on all the teams.

Moe's team: Atlanta Falcons.

falconsqk8.jpg

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

(MAYBE the stripes are a bit overkill, but still--winner nonetheless.)

By the way, any luck with those temps I sent you a while back?

The Falcons should switch to red helmets. As for the two stripes... could they be replaced with soemthing else? I don't know what though.

Archived