NFL Helmet redesign project

Dave Ship

One word on the Colts:

No.

very productive post...

Anyways, a negative of the current helmet might not look bad, but that altered logo is "meh"...

Just hard to imagine a change to the current i think...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moe's team: Atlanta Falcons.

falconsqk8.jpg

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

(MAYBE the stripes are a bit overkill, but still--winner nonetheless.)

By the way, any luck with those temps I sent you a while back?

The Falcons should switch to red helmets. As for the two stripes... could they be replaced with soemthing else? I don't know what though.

Not bad. What if you moved the stripes to border the ridge over the vent holes and followed the ridge back to a certain point?

As for the Colts, I don't like that design. The horseshoe is too hard to see from a distance and the turned shoe just doesn't look right.

I love your Cardinals Uniform - I'd love to have that design when my team gets new unis in 3 years.

The Falcons helmet is awesome.

Any chance I can get that helmet, but in the version like your on your AZ Uni template. I don't care for the Revolution Style of the helmet.

GREAT WORK !!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 1 month later...

New York Giants.

- New logo;

- New kind of blue;

- New color scheme.

giantsfd1.jpg

This sort of reminds me of the Texans. The logo is ok but overall it is wat too close to Houston, and their current look is a great one, it would be hard to improve. Good job on the others though.

saBS.png

New York Giants.

- New logo;

- New kind of blue;

- New color scheme.

giantsfd1.jpg

What is the reason or symbology behind having such an unusual (and I gotta say, unattractive) "G"? Is it just stylistic or is there something I'm missing?

This is an intersting series of concepts. I really like your more conservative helmets. I don't mind going for a modern or unique look, I just don't think some of the more unusual ones work.

Archived